004🤘🏼🙄

Macei Pov-
_________________________________________

When I took my phone out you could see a video of me and my dad dancing on my lockscreen, then I had unlocked it with my face and went to my messages to text my uncle 3three to tell him thank you for making my lunch.

_________________________________________

Messages-

                Me-Thank you 3threeee for making my lunch .💕💕🤘🏼

Uncle3️⃣💚-Welcome lil 38, have a gud day at school .3️⃣8️⃣💕

Me-💕💕💕
(read at 11:06)

(End of messages)

_________________________________________

I just looked up and grad the sushi out of my lunchbox and started eating some while scrolling thru ig and liking things while some of the other lids were staring at me then I noticed the kid's from the other table were looking.

But at one table behind us was this cute lightskin boy he was tall well taller than and skinny also he was taller than probably cause I'm very short for my age.Then there was other kids but I just went back on my phone and ate some more sushi then I was just taking video's and pictures of myself.

By like 20 more minutes it was time to go so I threw my trash away and grabbed my stuff and went in line behind these 4 girls and just put my phone in my minnie bag and the teacher came.

Then the same tall boy at the other table smiled at me so I turned around and blushed we then left out and went back to the class.

She then was telling everybody to go use the bathroom so I sat my things down and went in the hallway to go find the bathroom.

Then this taller girl bumped into me and I just got up and was about to walj again until she was like "you need help finding something" I just nodded and said yea the bathroom also thank you.She smiled and said I was very pretty and so was my hair so I just smiled and said thank you.

Like 5 minutes I was in and out the bathroom and in the classroom.

Like for an hour we learned some Social Studies and that's all really.Then we packed and she told us to go outside because other teachers were out there and we can have our phones out too.

I had my minnie bag on and I set my bookbag on the sidewalk and walked into the gate and they brought out all these toys and balls, so I just grabbed a basketball and put my airpods on and played some music.

I just started bouncing the ball and went to the court and made some shots still listening to some music, I was just zoned out until I felt like all these boys coming to the court so I just kept doing what I was doing before but know they were just staring at me so I made one more 3 pointer and passed one of the boys it and just was walking and kinda singing.

Then the tall boy was walking with this taller guy and I just looked back down and then this taller girl ran up to him with these 2 other girls so I just was still walking and he had looked at me and was smiling and I just turned around before I even thought about blushing.

So I was still my music until I felt someone snatch one of my airpods out of my ear and it was the tall skinny boy and he was like ayye my name is Antiona (ant-t-ion).

I just took time to really observe him and he has curly hair with it meduim tall on it's fade thing, he has these brown honey eyes, thick eyebrows, medium eyelashes, pink plump lips, lightskin, tall, and skinny like y'all already know.

I guess I was staring to long cause he was like "ahmmm" and  I looked up and was like sorry.

Then the boy in my class, Johnny asked him did he wanna play basketball so Antion was like aye you wanna come so I smiled and said yea then he gave me back my airpid he took out my ear to get my attention.

Johnny just kinda had this mug on his face cause he had a attitude for some reason.

Antion said they'd be back real quick he had to tell Johnny something real quick so I sat on a bench we were kinda buy and they walked off a little bit and started talking but I just couldn't hear nothing they were saying so far I don't think.

_________________________________________

No-one's Pov-

Antion started talking first and said the new girl cute but I w
ant her. Johnny just said

Thissss is an Idk, but giveee me some ideas...🤦🏽‍♀️

Also school okkkk.But I love y'all...8️⃣3️⃣