Not telling rocky and asking questions

Rydel pov
First of all I can't wait until Christmas cause it's like a week away cause today is the 18th anyway that's the day everyone knows including rocky. but my mom ,dad and riker already know. so I'm asking Rocky of what my mom told me to ask " Rocky in ur life one day do u ever want to have little babies and watch them grow up to people like us?" He responds " yeah, i mean babies and little kids are so cute and I would love them just like I love u if we ever had kids, also they would grow up to be sexy like me!" i giggle " one Rocky don't be so full of ur self and two u sure u wouldn't want to have kids with someone besides me?" "One rydel I'm made to be full of myself and two yes I want to have kids with u and only u."
And that's how our convo ended
We r going to Colorado in two days so today and tomorrow. I have decided to start wear more crop tops before Christmas in Colorado and because when my baby bump comes I won't be able to wear this stuff. so I want to talk to riker first then change.
Riker pov
I am happy for delly I'm not mad cause as long as I know she has sex at the right time with the right person. then she walks in my room.
" Hey riker..." she said with treats on her eyes. I said "hey Delly, what's wrong?" Now the tears went down her face " r u mad?" She was now bawling out tears into her hands " no baby, I'm not mad, I'm happy, baby girl come here!" She came over into my lap and cried into my shoulder. she was done crying now, then she said "you can't tell anybody, unless it's me or mom and dad, everyone will know on Christmas even Rocky!" She was always so bubbly. " yeah I know, I'm just so happy I'm the babies uncle." I went to rydels belly and said " hi baby be nice to ur mom she is new at this ok? Or else I will be a very mad uncle ok? R we understood?" I put my ear on her belly as she giggled " good" I say as if I was hearing something in her belly. she started laughing. she left a little after to get dressed and we would go shopping to buy people presents and such.

Hey hoped u like it and there is so much more ahead. Should the baby be a boy or girl, I'm not doing anymore than one baby.
-Liv secret r5er