No more concerts and 2 1/2 months

Rydel pov
I woke up to Rocky poking my belly. " hey babe" he said "have a nice sleep?" "Yeah" I yawned. I rubbed my belly and sighed. " what's wrong" Rocky asked "its just well,,,, I am always so tired and stuff that I feel like I'm holding everyone back!" i say " no ur not we needed a break from the tour anyways" he says. " oh good!it would be hard for these 4" I say holding my belly which is huge! Rocky chuckled.
"Ok babies and mommy lets go eat!daddy is hungry!" Rocky says I giggle then snort. I went downstairs wobbling and sat down. I had 9 strips of bacon, 7 bananas (even though I don't like them it must be a craving is what mom said), 5 servings of eggs, 4 pieces of toast and 7 glass of orange juice. which I regret cause now I'm peeing like crazy!
Rocky and I r now going to Carters
I keep the shirt on but put on black leggings and UGGS we r not in Cali we r in Colorado cause we want our child born in the same place as we were.
I saw this cute onesie that said "daddy's girls" there were two for twins we got those since I was having two girls and "cool dudes" onesies for the boys
I got there names sewed into a blanket for each:
Pink with dark pink letters for Rachel(girl)
Blue with dark blue letters for Ryder(boy)
Lime green with light green letters for Raquel(girl)
Light red with dark red letters that say Ryan(boy)
Which R the names for them.
I got them matching socks (pink and blue)
Matching hats (fuzzy blue and fuzzy purple)
Green coat, green sweater,blue and purple onesie, yellow shirt with flowers and blue leggings, and light pink leggings, green socks, and flower socks, plus a long sleeve lime green dress with a pink belt In a medium for when she's 8 or 9, blue short sleeve dress with a black belt in a large when she's 10 or 11, a pink spaghetti strapped dress with a white belt in a xxL for when she's 13-14, a red strapless dress with sequence on the chest for 15-16 all for Raquel. I got the dresses at target and forever21 plus green and black converse.

Pink coat,pink sweater, white with orange and yellow Polk-a-dot onesie, green shirt with a pink poodle on it, red leggings, and light pink leggings. pink socks and Polk-a-dot socks. And the same dresses for Rachel too. Plus pink and black converse

Blue coat, blue sweater, frog onesie and puppy onesie. Orange shirt with a dog face on it, black and dark blue sweat pants. blue socks and frog socks.
Stuff for when he gets older:
8-9: green Skinny jeans, pink long sleeve shirt
10-11: blue skinny jeans, black shirt
13-14: pink skinny jeans, white tank top
15-16: red shorts, red sequenced tank top.
All for Ryder plus blue and black converse.

Red coat, red sweater, penguin onesie, and a chipmunk onesie. a gray shirt with a penguin on it, black sweat pants and red sweatpants. Red socks and penguin socks.
Stuff for when he is older:
8-9: green skinny jeans, green shirt and a pink leather jacket
10-11: jeans,blue shirt,black leather vest
13-14:white skinny jeans, pink tank top
15-16: red shorts, red tank top, and red sequence leather vest.
For Ryan and red a black converse.

That is all for shopping

We came home and ross,Riker, Ryland and Ratliff suprized me with the rooms built for the kids! With the colors too! And it was all Rikers idea "thanks guys so much! All of you are gonna be great uncles!" I hugged them all. Ratliff went down to my stomach and said " let me do a test to see what they r gonna be like! " We laughed as he put his ear to my stomach"ok so Raquel says she likes soccer, football, ice hockey, running, dance, and basketball! So you've got a kicker. She also likes singing and playing guitar.
Ryan says he is all about fashion and loves dancing! He wants to play soccer! He likes singing and drums!!!!!
Ryder likes football! He likes skinny jeans and loves his siblings. he also loves dance. he likes singing and playing bass.
Last but not least Rachel! She says she like dancing ballet mainly, she is girly with a a tomboy look like her sister only wears more pink. she also plays soccer. she sings and plays piano and keyboard.
They could make a band!
That's going on r5 tv guys!!" He says as we keep laughing at the way he says it.

-----------
Hey it's Liv finally updated!
Hope ur happy
-Liv secret r5er