Chapter 3

Marcus- "Your pretty!" I smiled as Steve came up to us.
Steve- "So do you like her Marcus?" Marcus smiled at him.
Marcus- "Shes pretty cool." I started to draw another picture I had on my phone.
Steve- "Stop drawing kid." I looked at him like he was crazy I grabbed my bag and grabbed a sweatshirt.     
Nevaeh- "Its my merch that I made look." I tossed on at Steve and he looked at it. I put mine on and smiled. Steve started to film me.
Steve- "Nevaeh were can the get your merch?" I smiled.
Nevaeh- "Fanjoy.co/berlinsters." (That's not an actual one I hope and I just made it up). Steve end the video and I sat down and put my had on marcus shoulder and started to go through Musicl.ly (when it was a thing). Marcus put his head onto mine and watched me.
Lucas- "Oh hey didn't I just talk to her?" I looked up.
Steve- "No that's her older sister."
Lucas- "Oh ok."
I put my head back onto Marcus shoulder and fell asleep
*Marcus POV*
She put her head onto my shoulder and fell asleep. I picked her up and laid her in my bed and walked out and I fell a light grip on my hand. Nevaeh- "Can you stay in here please?" She looked so tired.
Marcus- "Go back to sleep you need it." She laid back down and I sat down next to her.
Steve- "This is so cute my little sister and Marcus getting along." I looked up and saw him standing in the door way.
Marcus- "Yeah I know."
Steve- "So do u like her?"
Marcus- "Yeah a little."
Steve- "I know you would." Nevaeh slowly started to wake up and she curled up next to me.
*Nevaehs POV*
I slowly started to wake up and I curled up next to Marcus.
Steve- "hey there kiddo."
Nevaeh- "Hey Steve." I smiled and picked up my head off of marcus chest. I slowly sat up.
Nevaeh- "Ow my head." I started to rub my head and stood up and stood their for a second.
Steve- "Nevaeh babysis snap out of it." He put his hands on my shoulders and I stood their looking at him.
Nevaeh- "No you guys stay in here I have to go and do something." I went outside and saw a scary monster. Nevaeh- "H... Hello what do you want." The rest started to walk out very slowly.
S.M.- "You and your twin come her right now." Hevaen grabbed my hand and we walked a little bit up.
S.M.- "You to are coming with me!" We both started to run.
Marcus- "Leave them alone." I tripped and fell and cut my shoulder open and broke my ankle.
Nevaeh- "Hevaen come here and help me to get over their please." She helped me up and I limped over their. Steve- "Hey kiddo are you ok?" I nodded and the scary monster left.
Hevaen- "We need to get her checked out but first could we put a towel over her shoulder." Marcus ran out with a towel and put on my shoulder very carefully.
Marcus- "Are you guys ok?" I smiled and nodded.
Hevaen- "ok let's go I am the only person that was over their I don't want to see my twin die on me now let's go." She helped me into their 4*4 and sat next to me.
Steve- "ok so what happened?" I started to explain and we pulled in before I could finish.
Steve- "Heaven do you want to come with me?"
 She got out and picked me up and carried me inside. Nurse- "Ok miss you can follow me then you have to come out here ok."
Hevaen- "Ok."
*Marcus POV*
They took Nevaeh inside and I put my face into my hands.
Lucas- "Yo marcus she is going to be fine trust me Steve is a good person and will never let anything bad happen to his sister's." Steve ran out with Nevaeh and Heaven.
Nevaeh- "Start driving now!" I was really scared she curled up next to me and I hugged her.
Steve- "She just saw her ex and he was the scary monster bro!" Nevaeh started to cry I and stopped the car and pulled over.
*Nevaehs POV*
Steve- "Baby sis I know he is messed up but I am here for you ok." He grabbed my hand and held it.
Nevaeh- "Ok can we just go home I am just tired of this crap." I put her head onto Marcus shoulder. We pulled into the drive way and I started to limp inside. Marcus- "Dari do u think Adusa Steve." Dari started to call  Adusa as we walked inside. 
Dari- "Hey Adusa so Steve's little sisters ex boyfriend just came her in a scary monster costume and we wonder if you would com over to take a look at it." I took of my sock and she put my hand on her foot.
Nevaeh- "Oww god that hurt."
Adusa- "She must likely broker her ankle." I put my head onto Marcus shoulder.
Dari- "Should we tak her back to the doctors?"
Steve- "He was their dumbo." I stood up and looked at him.
Nevaeh- "Steve calm down."
Steve- "I can't Nevaeh. You just came over today and you already have you ankle broken." He just started to walk around.
Nevaeh- "I am sorry I should have stayed home then." He put my face into my hands and started to cry.
Nevaeh- "I knew this was going to happen if I have came."