Can't Resist Temptation

Shinsou's POV
I Kept Walking 'till I Got To My Dorm
It Was On The Third Floor Away From Most People Because As You Know I Suck At Socializing. I Went Into My Dorm, My Bed Was Facing The Glass Door Heading To The Balcony Casually Having A View To Class 3A's Dorms. Anyways I started To Unpack My Clothes And Put Them In The Closet. It Was Around 6ish Pm So I Had Nothing Much To Do, So I Sat Out On The Balcony Staring Down At Class 3A Doing God Knows What, Pikachu and Tape Boy were filming a tide pod  challenge thing while the others laughed and screwed around and then there was Iida, mumbling about everything that could go wrong with that dumb challenge; I Giggled at how serious he looked.
After A Few Minutes Pikachu Noticed Me Staring And Yelled "HEY! Shinsou Wanna Join Us ?!" He Said. "No Thanks I'm Good! Don't Wanna Die Cause of A Tide Pod" I say sarcastically trying to scare him.

TIME SKIP

**((NSFW-ish warning ;3;))**

It Was Around 9:30ish at night I Had Just Gotten Out Of The Shower,I Walked Over To My Drawer And Grabbed A Pair Of Dark Purple Boxers, The Only Thing I Practically "Slept" In, I Put Them On And Walked Over To My Bed While I Sat Down I Cought A Glance Of Someone In The 3A Dorms.
It Was Iida, I Felt My Face Turn Bright Red When I Realized He Was Almost Naked, Only Thing Around His Waist Was A White Towel, Seemed like He Had Gotten Out Of The Shower too.
As I Was Admiring Every Single One Of His Abs/Muscles I Noticed He Walked Over To His Drawer And Grabbed A Pair Of Black Calvin Klein Boxers, At This Point I Was As Red As A Tomato. I Felt My Boxers Had Tighten A Little I Looked Down And Thought 'A Boner!? Really!?? What Am I Thinking? I'm Such A Creep!' I Turned The Light Of My Room Off So Iida Wouldn't Notice Me Staring At His Dorm. I Couldn't Resist Myself Anymore, Just Looking At His Abs and Muscles, And THAT ASS, Dman It Turned Me On So Much, I Started To Stroke My Hand Over My Boxers While Still Staring Into Iida's Dorm, I Could Imagine Myself Fuckin' That Ass Of His. I Took My Boxers Off And Started To Play With My Member, When Iida Took Of His Towel I Was Like '"Holy Shit'" I Stroke My Member Up and Down Each Time Faster Imagining Iida Calling My Name While I Fuck Him, At This Point I Was A Panting Mess, I Kept Jerking Off Until I Finally Came. My Hand and Bed Sheets Covered In Cum. 'Shit' I Thought To Myself, I Can't wait Any Longer I Need To Tell Him How I Feel, To Tell Him That I Need Him,Want him.
Whatever the time Will Come, I Got Up And Went To Wash Myself,Again, after that I fell asleep still thinking about HIM.

Next Day

3rd Person POV
Shinsou Woke Up To The Sun In His Eye, He Got Up Got Dressed And Ate Breakfast. He Started Walking To Class After Brushing His Teeth. In The Hallway He Had Bumped Into Class 3A's Best Student, Izuku Midoriya, "Oh Hi Shinsou! How Are You Today?" said Izuku With A Smile "I'm Doing Good, Yourself?" Said Shinsou Rubbing The Back Of His Head Looking Away "That's Good, I'm Doing Pretty Good As Well,Welp Gotta Get Going! Cya!" said Izuku waving goodbye "WAIT!" Said Shinsou Pulling on izuku's arm "E-eh I Mean Wait S-sorry, Uum I Have A Favor To Ask..." "Huh? Eh Sure What Is It?"....
.

.

((That's All For Today Folks!😂
Nobody's Reading This But I'm Still Updating Lol
Also To The ONLY Person Who Read This "THANKS SO MUCH"
If You Reed This "THANK YOU!" And I Would Appreciate It I You Would Recommend My Story!))