Prom Plan Date !

((Hey So Yeah I've Been On Christmas Break For a Week Now and I've Absolutely Done Nothing As You May Have Noticed, Cuz I'm Lazy Af, But Here You Go New Update! Also I'm Writing This at 03:58 am Cuz I Can't Sleep So Yeah... Hope You Enjoyed Your Christmas?!))

Author's POV
School Was Over And It Was Time To Go Back To The Dorms. Once There Izuku Gathered Class 3-A ((Except Iida Obviously)) In The Dining Room Area To Come Up With a Plan For Shinsou's Confession. Everyone Was Sitting At The Table Very Confused And Wondering What Was Going On With This Meeting.

Izuku's  POV

"Ahem! Excuse May I Get Everyone's Attention Please!" I Say Out loud.
Nobody Went Silent "I SAID EXCUSE ME MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!" I Say Practically Yelling At This Point and Everyone Turns Around And Stay Silent. "Thank You. Now Y'all May Be Wondering Why I Asked You To Come-" I Was Cut Off By Kacchan Yelling "THE HELL AM I DOING HERE SHITTY NERD!?" "Katsuki Calm Down!!" Say the Read-Headed Boy Sitting Next To Him. "KACCHAN NOW IS THE MOMENT FOR YOUR BULLCRAP!" I say Making Everyone Go Silent Again. "As I Was Saying I Gathered Y'all Here For The Purpose Of Helping Me Out With Something" I Say. "Oh Of Course What Is It Deku-kun" Says Uraraka In The Background. "I Need Help Planing A Proposal/Confession/Asking To Prom Sort Of Type Thing" "Who Are You Confessing To Midoriya!?" Says Momo. "Uh- What Not Me!! It's Actually For Someone Else! Shinsou From Class 3-B" I Say Stuttering A Little. "He's Confessing To Someone?" Says Uraraka Confused. "Yes, So This Needs To Be A Perfect Confession!" I Say Looking Happy. "Oi, Nerd! Who's Purple Head Confessing To?" Says Kacchan. "Iida-kun" I Say. "Ya Mean Sonic Kid?" "His Name's Tenya Iida! But Yes Him" I Say Looking Bit Annoyed At Kacchan. "Aww How Sweet! Says Momo Getting Out Of Her Chair.

Author's POV

"Well How Bout We Get Started!" Says Momo. "Alright Prom Is On October 27th ((Random Date and School Year Works As U.S.A Schools)) So We Must Do It A Week Before That" Says Izuku Looking At His Calendar. "How About October 19? Seems Like A Good Day To Me" Says Uraraka. "Yes That'll Work Just Fine Based On Shinsou's Schedule" Said Deku As He Walked Around In Circles. "I'll Make Sure To Distract Iida From Getting Suspicious about Anything!" Says Uraraka. "Wait! But Where Would We Set Up The Decorations Or Whatever We're Doing For It?" Asked Kirishima. "Good Question. Hmm I Think... What About Outside In The Courtyard?" Says Izuku. "Yes, That Works!" Says Kirishima Excited Now. "Jirou Would You Mind being In Charge Of The Music?" "No Problem, I'll Make Sure To Have Songs They Both Have In Common!" Says Jirou. "Momo You, Uraraka,Tsu, Hagakure and Mina Are In Charge Of The Decorations and Posters That Shinsou May Use/Need So Please Make Sure To Talk With Him About It" Says Izuku. "Alright" Says The Group Of Girls. "The Rest Of You Can Help Out With Other Needed Stuff And Maybe Snacks Would Be A Good Idea!" Says Izuku. "HEY GUYS IIDA IS COMING THIS WAY!!" Says Tokoyami. "Alright Everyone It's Settled We Must Do This Without Iida Finding out And Before The Due Date!" says Izuku Yelling Yet Still Quiet. Iida Arrives To The Dining Area Looking At Everyone And Asking "Did You Guys Have A Meeting Or Something Without Telling Me!?" "What No-" "None Of Your Damn Business FourEyes!!" Says Bakugou Interrupting Izuku. "WELL ANYWAYS! it's Getting Late And We Should Probably Go To Bed Since We All Have School Tomorrow!" Says Iida.

Iida's POV

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS FOUR-EYES" Said Bakugou. 'I feel like They're Hiding Something From Me But I'll Find Out Eventually, hopefully.' I Think To Myself.

((TIME SKIP still Iida's POV))

Later That Night, After Studying, I Decided To Take A Shower Since I've Been Training A Lot Lately I Thought Might As Well Relax A Bit. When I Got Out Of The And I Was Changing I Spotted Out The Corner Of My Eye Someone Staring At Me Through Their Window. I Couldn't Clearly See Who It Was So I Kinda Just Shrugged It Off. After That Went To Bed And Waited For Next Morning.

.
.
.
.
((And That's 732 Words. That's The Longest Chapter I've Wrote So Far xD
Well Hope You Enjoy This And Thank You For Reading/Voting My Story I Really Appreciate It!
Next Time I'll Try To Make Even A Longer Chapter. Man I really Need To Stop Procrastinating So Much 😅 Anyways That's All Hope U Enjoy!❤️))