two

SANA'S POV

i met a guy today and his name is "TZUYU".

she comforted me even he can't do better but he made me realize that saying it to him is the best thing to do.

i've said to him that i was dead because of a car accident earlier and i even told him that im happy but it cost this.

i was just a soul wandering this world,or so called as a 'Lost Soul',i was crying on the bench when tzuyu approached me.

he's now right here on my side,holding my hand as we both walked at the shore.

his fist is bruised and it looks like a universe,he have cuts on his wrist too and maybe he's tired of his life.

he lend me his hoodie because i was just wearing a white dress and i don't have shoes nor sandals on.

im dead and just a soul but i feel the coldness of the night,he saw me shivering a while ago.

the sea is calm and the soroundings are quiet,its relaxing because you can only hear the sound of the waves and our heavy breathes.

"where do you want to go?"he asked

"anywhere,just take me with you"i said and we both looked at each other.

he smiled at me and at last,i feel butterflies flying on my stomach again.

i miss this feeling,when a person makes me feel like this,it just feels like he's so speacial to me.

we chatted and chatted,we get to know each other deeper while we are walking on the shore.

then we saw couples being sweet to each other,i can see in their smiles that they really love each other purely.

but i didn't mind that,im talking to tzuyu and he said a joke.

we both laugh hard.

"hey why are you laughing?"the couple asked and we stopped,i hold his hand tightly.

"i am talking to my friend"he said happily.

"huh?you're the only one who is laughing and walking at the shore,what are you talking about?"the couple asked in confusion.

reality hits tzuyu hard,he accidentally remembered that im just a ghost talking to him.

"im just imagining things sir,i need to go"he said coldly and walked away while holding my hand tight.

we reached the place where theres no people around,its just the two of us.

"hey are..y-you okay?"i asked him and he just looked at me coldly.

"about earlier..just forget it tzuyu"i said and suddenly,he held both of my shoulders.

i gasped.

"you're not a ghost to me!"he shouted and hugged me tight.

what is this feeling?i feel a thousand of sparks inside me,my heart is beating so fast and im sweating so hard.

this feeling is familiar but i can't explain it,i felt this everyday when i was alive.

its just the start but don't tell me..

i already fell.