Supernatural pt. 2

Supernatural pt. 2

The TARDIS?

Dean looked at "The Doctor". He knew he shouldn't trust him, but something inside him told him that he should.

"You know what, it's been a real pleasure meeting you, Doctor. I'm Sam and he's Dean," Sam said, pointing to Dean to the left of him. "But we need to go. If you ever need another fake FBI partner. We're all ears." Sam commented.

The two brothers headed for the Impala. "Wait!," The Doctor exclaimed. "I have something super cool I could show you!"

"Listen, We have to go. I don't know if we can trust you. Got it?" Dean said. "I'm sorry, we just, we have to go and it's been great meeting you, honestly, but I think my brother here needs to get some sleep!" Sam exclaimed , patting Dean's shoulder while pulling a smile.

"I promise you. I have something really cool. It's like an adventure. I go places no other humans have ever seen before. Just once. Wouldn't it be fun?" The Doctor said.

"Um, sure, we'll check out your stuff... I guess. What do you want to show us?" Sam asked.
Dean couldn't believe it. Sam was actually going to go with The Doctor! "Sam, what are you doing?" Dean whispered angrily in his ear. "I'm trying to make friends, Dean!" Sam whispered back. Dean rolled his eyes. "You know what happens every time we try to make friends."

Dean finally got a good look at the guy. I mean, he had crazy brown hair and a blue suit and trenchcoat, not to mention he was wearing red converse, but he didn't look too sketchy. The only thing that seemed off about him was his accent. It was English.

"Allons-y! Follow me!" The Doctor said while gesturing Sam and Dean down the sidewalk, and they followed. Dean set up a plan in his head, that way he and Sam could escape if anything got weird.

What stood before them when they stopped was a large blue box marked "Police Public Call Box".
"Wait, so you actually are associated with Police then? This looks old." Dean said while touching it. He admired it's edges and cool vintage feel. "Yeah, the TARDIS is pretty old, but she hangs in there. And no, I'm not associated with Police." Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, sorry, tardis? What's that?" The Doctor looked back and smiled. "Time and Relative Dimension in Space. Trust me, you're gonna love it."