Supernatural pt. 7

Supernatural pt. 7

"The Weeping Angel Project."

"Someone, help me!" Dean yelled banging on the door. He cursed under his breath and turned towards Sam, or what was Sam.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or what you did with my brother, but you better tell me what is going on. I'm sick of all of this. I'm sick of it!"

Sam stood up.
"I am Sam. I haven't changed, apart from the fact that I almost died and Castiel healed my wounds." He spoke with a dark tone.

"Castiel saved me. Yes, he's not here. But in reality, none of us are. You're trapped here like the rest of us. The Doctor, Rose Tyler, Sherlock, John, Me, and You."

Dean didn't know what to say.
"What are you talking about? Where are we then?"
Suddenly, what seemed like a barrier of the hospital surrounding Dean fell down slowly.

He was enclosed in a large white room, with Sam sitting in a chair in front of him.
Dean looked behind and saw John looking around also, with Sherlock next to him.

The Doctor and the rest of them were nowhere to be seen.
"Where am I, Sam? If you really are Sam, why are you doing this and why do you know these things?" Dean angrily yelled.

Castiel appeared behind Dean.
"You are trapped, Dean. We all are. Sam is safe because of you. You saved him. So did The Doctor. But listen to me, we can't escape. I know now why I had such a hard time appearing to you. I was switching between realities.
We've all been here this whole time. Who Sam saw shooting him was really the barrier between the fake world and here breaking.
The woman who shot him is here."

Dean looked puzzled.
"I've decided to name it the 'Weeping Angel Project'. We haven't been touched, yet, but if either you or Sam do, this whole world and all worlds with it fall apart. Stay calm. Stay low. Don't blink."
Castiel disappeared.
"What?" Dean asked.