Chapter 4

*Hosuhs POV*

We were now at Ann's house and Stephen immediately starts to eat the snacks. Jay grabbed the back of Stephens collar shirt and pulled him away from the food and onto the floor. I held out a hand for Stephen to grab. And he grabbed my hand and I began to feel my face burning up and my hand shaking.

"Are you ok Hosuh?"dan questioned and I saw Ann behind him making a heart with her hands. I looked down in embarrassment. "Hosuh uh....you can let go of my hand now."stephen said and I didn't noticed I was still holding his hand tightly. I quickly let go and went to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. As I was drinking water Ann walked in the kitchen and sat beside me.

"Soooooo hosuhhhhhh got feelings for Stephen?" Ann said and I almost choked on my water.

"Is it to obvious?" I said.

"Yep to obvious" Ann said smiling. I sigh and put my head on the table. "Don't Lose hope Hosuh!"Ann said patting my back.

Jay then came in. "Hey guys hurry up we're gonna play a game"he said and went back to the living room. Me and Ann went back and we all sat in a circle. "Ok guys we're gonna play truth or dare!" Ann said and smiled at me. I was beginning to feel nervous.

"Dan! Truth or dare?" Ann said.

"Truth!"he said.

"Is it true you have a crush on jay~?"Ann said and smirked at a red face dan. Stephen burst out of laugher.

"Ohhhhhhh this is to good!" Stephen said while laughing and grabbed my shoulder for support. Jay was just staring at dan. He's face looked scared and happy at the same time.

"Uhhhhh...yeah"dan said and blushed. I looked down and smiled. I knew jay also has a crush on dan. I'm just happy that they feel the same way.

I looked at Stephen laughing face. I smiled and laughed a little. "Soooo Hosuh! Truth or dare?" Jay said. I panicked I only told jay that I had a crush on Stephen.

"D-dare!" I almost screamed. And I looked down I accidentally said dare. I meant to say truth!!!!

Jay smirked at winked at me. "I dare you to wear a dress!"he said.

"A-what?! No! Nonononononoo! I refuse!" I screamed and Ann dragged me to her room and forced me to sat on her bed. I looked down feeling really REALLY nervous. Ann then literally and I mean LITERALLY threw the dress at my face and HEELS?! I though I was gonna die!

"Good luck~tell me when your done~" she said and skipped out the door. I sigh and grabbed the dress.

The dress was red and it was strapless. It was above the knee kind of dress. I blush and tried it on.

After changing into the dress and fitting into the heels I looked at myself in front of a body mirror. I kinda looked like a girl to be honest with you. But I can't go out like this!

"Hosuh are you ready?" Ann yelled through the door. I looked at myself at the mirror one last time and opened the door. Ann screamed and I almost went deaf. I blush as she takes pics of me probably to blackmail me...

Ann ran down the flight if stairs and cleared her throat. " ok everyone please welcome our lovely cinnamon roll...Hosuh!"Ann said and I didn't step out I was to embarrassed!!!! And I feel like I'm gonna fall face first on the floor with these damn heels!!!! Ann then grabbed my arm and almost dragged me down the stairs. Dan and jay were laughing there ass off taking pictures and what not and Stephen was just staring at me. Then suddenly I saw blood coming out from his nose.

"S-stephen your nose! " I said and quickly grabbed a tissue. Stephen then noticed he's nose bleeding and I wiped the blood off his face.

Ann looked at me and smiled and mouthed "I ship it." I rolled my eyes and wiped the  blood off of Stephens face. "Thanks" Stephen said and smiled at me I blushed and looked away. "Yeah...no problem" I replied. And walked away Ann purposely tripped me and I fell as I fell I closed my eyes and I got ready to hit the floor but it never came.

I opened my eyes and met Stephens purple ones. I was at lost for words. I didn't know what to do. Stephens caught me by the waist. It felt like I was in wonderland or something.

"Hey you ok there Hosuh?" Stephen said and let's go of me when I sat down. "Yeah...I think so..."I said and looked Away again.

"Hosuh and stephen sitting on a tree!" Ann started singing .

"Choose your words care-ful-ly. " Stephen said and I laughed.

"First come the love then the marriage-"

"Then comes a knife"Stephens says. And jay and dan laughed.

"That's not how it goes!"Ann said and sigh. And we all decided I t was time to go to sleep I changed into my pajamas and went to the living room with everyone else.

Jay and dan were already asleep. Jay had his arms around dans waist. I quickly took a pic and smiled Ann was sleeping in her room. And Stephen was out cold. I couldn't help but look at his sleeping face. It was adorable. I again took a pic and went to sleep beside Stephen.