chapter 1

"Lucas I'll make sure you won't mess with me

"Lucas I'll make sure you won't mess with me." - Mark
------------------------------------

Mark opens his eyes slowly,and he turns to his left and notices his alarm clock.

7:43

"Shit!"

Mark jumps out of his bed and looks at the time again to make sure that he saw the time correctly.

"How is it so late?!" Mark said while tilting his head sideways while looking at the alarm clock. Mark straches his head while walking over to his closet.

Mark looks through his closet and grabs a nice flowing black long sleeve shirt. He tosses it onto his bed, and he then goes back to his closet. He grabs black skinny jeans as well also tossing them onto his bed.

Mark goes over to his drawer and looks for some matching black socks (Mark just loves black I guess). He finds some and also tosses them onto the bed.

Mark then starts taking off his shirt. Once he took it off, he grabs his black long sleeve shirt and puts it on.

Mark then takes off his pants and grabs his black pants and then puts them on as well. He takes off his slippers, and he then sits on his bed. He grabs his socks and puts them on.

Mark grabs his shoes that were near his bed and puts them on. Before Mark grabs his backpack he tucks in his black sleeve shirt into his pants.

Mark then turns his head backwards to look at the time on his alarm clock.

8:10

"Yep, I'm super late," Mark says while getting up and walking over to his door where his backpack is. It's on the floor next to his shelf. Mark grabs his backpack and puts it on.

Mark opens the door and walks out of his apartment. Mark then goes to the left and opens the door for the staircase. He goes down 2 flights of stairs.

He walks to the car garage, there is a little area for bikes. He goes over to it and notices that his bike is stolen.

"Really?!" Mark kicks one of the other bikes there out of anger.

Mark was about to grab his phone from his pocket when he notices that he forgot it in his apartment.

"You got to be kidding me!" Mark yells out while running towards the door for the stairs.

Mark grabs the doorknob and throws open the door. He runs up the stairs as fast a he can. He ends up tripping on one of the stairs, but he doesn't care and continues running upwards.

Mark reaches the 3rd floor, his apartment is the first door on the 3rd floor, Mark then notices 3 guys standing outside of his apartment door.

Mark notices who they are by the main guy's face.