Chapter XIII - Truth Untold

Chapter 13

Truth Untold

Mina's POV

"Thank you again Skyler"

"Huh? For what? For escorting you as you go home?" I nodded. "No problem Mina. And besides, It's really hard for me to let you go home alone since the sky is already dark and in that state of yours? Nah, never." he replied

We're on our way home now. Walking. He insisted on escorting me to my home and on bringing my things.

Gentleman.

"And... thank you, too" I stated

"For what again? For bringing your ba---"

"For comforting me every time I need it" I said as my gaze is still on the road

---

"Time's up! Pass your papers in front" 

We all pass our papers as what Miss Beatrix said.

"Finally the exam is over!"

"Next stop, graduation!"

"Yeheeeeey!"

"Are you sure?"

"Eh? You'll graduate?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

We laugh in unison as we hear our classmates teasing each other.

Do you know what is the best feeling that everyone's feeling right now? It is the fact that examination is finally over and we're just one step away to officially become graduates.

But do you know what is the worst feeling that everyone can feel soon? It is the fact that we need to separate our ways as we go and study as a college freshman to different universities that we want.  

I will really miss every each of them. Especially Lia.

She said that she will go abroad to study there. She personally didn't want it but she can't do anything because that was her parents' decision.

"Hey Mina, mall?" 

"Uhh pass. I want to sleep all day now, I'm really stressed." I replied to Lia.

I suddenly remembered Skyler and the chocolate and the sunset. Whew! Why I am even thinking about him?

"Okay, class, congratulations to all of you! You all survived to be a grade 12 student! And because of that, our principal invites all of you to join the send-off party or the graduation ball. This is all open for grade 12 students that is enrolled here of course."

All of us yelled for excitement! Finally, they granted what we asked for! 

"What do we need to wear Miss? And uhmm, is it required to have a partner?"

"Wear formal as much as possible. Tuxedos for the boys and a floor-length or knee-length gown for the girls. Partners are not compulsory but it would be great having one since we will be having an awarding later that night. Just the typical awards, King and Queen of the Night, who has the best suit or gown, like that."

"Anyway, It will happen tomorrow, 6 in the evening until it is all up to you graduates, on when we will end the party." Miss Beatrix takes her exit as she said that. 

Wow. They will really give that night to us huh. Exciting haha

"So... mall?"

"Yep, we really need to" we laugh as I said that. 

We really need to go to the mall to find some outfits we will be needing tomorrow. We are shocked as it will happen tomorrow right away yet we are all still excited.

"So Hope, who's going to be your partner tomorrow? I have Cason and Kim have Von." Jenny said. 

"I'm definitely sure that Kace will ask me out" Hope replied and then they laugh. I'm definitely sure that they planned to talk that loud for me to hear it.

Lia and I decided to go out already because we really need time on finding what we will be needing in the mall.

"Oh. Where are you going? Are you going to find a partner now? haha" The three of them laugh as Kim said that

"I feel sad for you Mina, your boyfriend left you before you need him" she said as a downward curve in her lips formed. "I'm so lucky that I have one, that I have Von. haha"

"Are you finish stating your non-sense words?" I asked

"Ow, bitter? I just said the name of your 'ex-boyfriend' that is now 'my boyfriend' and you started acting like that?" she said giving emphasis to ex-boyfriend and my boyfriend.

"No, I'm not. It is because you're already wasting my time" 

I lied because she's telling the truth. I thought that I already did it, that I able to move on but I was wrong. What can I do? I still care for him. 

"Haha! I know that you still love my boyfriend and that you are wishing that we'll split up soon but sorry dear, he will never be going back to you again and nothing can separate us especially you!" she said as she pushes me.

"You sounds like a mother who nags too much" I said in disgust. "Von really don't like those kinds of people...be careful, that can be the reason for your breakup" I said in a menacing tone.

"W-what did you s-say?"

"Oh! You didn't know that? That's the thing he likes to say to his girlfriend to avoid breakups unless... he's not treating you as one" Her face become red as I smirk at her haha "Let's go Lia" 

We walked out in the room laughing. "Is that true? Von hates it when a person nags too much?" she asked. 

I shake my head as a sign of disagreement. "I just invented it" Von really didn't say things like that haha. I just said it to irritate Kim.

I didn't even remember him saying his likes and dislikes and I don't even want to remember if there is any.

"Whoa haha! That's... nice"

---