Chapter XXIII - Chum

Chapter 23 

Chum

Mina's POV

"Girls... girls... are you all like that?"

"What?!" 

"Too emotional. Lia just called you and you're crying already. You should be happy right?" Sky asked confusingly.

"That's it! I am crying now because Lia just freaking call me after 2 days!" I shouted at him. How dare him to judge my tears. "And I'm happy of course! Can't you see??!" I said as I lean in front of him to see my awkward smile.

"I am very pleased to see your beautiful face but can you do it later? I'm driving." he replied calmly

"Oh! Hi Driving!" I said as I wave my hand at him. He then gave me a "What the hell is that" look.

"Bipolar" he said. "I can't still understand girls' logic."

"Are girls really that complicated to understand?" It's not, right? We're sooooo easy to understand!

"Yes! You'll say that you want this one and then, later on, you'll say that you don't want it and you want the other one. I just... don't get it."

"I'm not like that!" I defended

"You cannot fool anyone especially me Mina" he said while laughing. Am I like that? I don't think so.

---

"Take care, okay? I don't want to be punched by Lia. Don't let any man go near to you!"

"Even if it is my professor?" I smiled teasingly.

"Yes! Uhh-- I mean, as much as possible, yes. Especially if he's still young" 

Sky continues to say random things. He is now acting like a caring father to his daughter who's attending her first day of school haha.

Actually, it is our first day as a college freshman here at Cenpis University. And we are now walking toward our school building. Sky and I will not be staying or studying in the same building since he's taking up electrical engineering and I decided to take up Pharmacy.

I tried inducing him to take Pharmacy too so that we can see each other often or better if every time, but he's really determined to be an electrical engineer someday.

"Are you even listening to me, Mina?" He asked as he stops walking.

"Ha--huh? Of course! hehe"

"Good. Do your best okay? I'm always here for you. I love you Mina" he said as he kisses my forehead hehe

"Yes, sir Sky! I love you too! Good luck!"

I waved my hand to him as he walks away to go to his building. We did a campus tour here last week so we're already aware where are our buildings located. Luckily, there is only 1 building between our buildings hehe. 

---

What the freaking hell.

I think I am now suffering from culture shock. 

I thought that this day is just an orientation only like the one we are used to do at Milestone Academy but I was wrong! I was shocked because our professor already started hi-- uhmm, her? lesson.

I am not that sure about hir gender hehe. So let me just assume that she is she hehe.

Back to it, as soon as she stepped to our room--no, while she is still in the hallway, she already greeted us. She got angry with us because no one greeted her back, eh who would know that we are the one she's pertaining to her greet, right?

"I hate mediocre students. So if you're one, better leave and find another course now."

That is the line that stays in my mind. I know to myself that I am not that stupid but it really scares the hell out of me. 

"It's just our first day but you're stressed already..." 

"So what?" I said in an impolite way intentionally. Sky is the one who instructed me to act like that to those boys who will try to have a conversation with me hehe

"Blunt. Try looking at me and try to be that blunt again" the boy in front of me said as he laughs. The hell?

"I have a husband already, you can now leave" I replied, still not looking at him.

"Nope. Tita Audrey won't allow you to have one until you're finished studying" H-huh? What? He knows the name of my mom? And he knows that rule?

O! M! G! Don't tell me...

"It's me!" he said as I slowly shift my gaze to the nosy boy in front of me.

"Blaaaaaaaaaake!!" I shouted in joy. I immediately stand and hug him tight. "I miss you, Blake!"

"I miss you too, Mimi" he chuckles as I frown. "Stop calling me Mimi, okay? I'm not a child anymore!" 

"But you're still the Mimi I know haha!"

---

"Thank you for this, Blake!" I said as I lick my ice cream.

We're now in the mall because Blake decided to treat me some food. We first ate our early lunch since it is still 5:46 in the evening. And now, we are both eating my favorite flavor of ice cream hehe

"You still love cookies and cream, huh, you didn't change that much when it comes to foods" he said.

"When did you arrive here? You didn't even try to contact me" I said to him sadly.

"Because I want to surprise you and I succeeded haha! I just got home a little while ago, I went right away to our school, don't worry"

"What?! But you managed to go to school earlier?! Unbelievable" I said as I shake my hand unbelievably. 

"So, when are you planning to introduce your boyfriend to me huh?"

Speaking of, I texted Sky earlier that I won't be going home with him since I'm with someone which is Blake. I didn't say Blake's name because there's a high possibility that he'll tag along because Blake is a boy obviously... and I don't want him to do that because I want to have some time with Blake alone hehe

Only God knows how much I miss this person.

"Uhh, tomorrow? Mom and I will be having dinner with him. Are you available tomorrow? Mom would be so happy if she knows that you're already home!"

"Alright! I also want to see Tita Audrey."

I licked my ice cream once more, it feels really good to eat ice cream hoho! 

"You still eat ice cream like a child, Mimi" Blake said as he wipes the ice cream that is scattered all over my mouth. 

"Mimi? Nice."