previously on GLEE

Blaine and Kurt are having a baby. And Rachel is carrying it.
Blaine was coach of the warblers. Is that still a thing or like?
And Kurt. Well, he's just living a happy life in New York. With Blaine, so I guess he isn't coach of the Warblers.

Jesse st. James came out of the blue and suddenly him and Rachel are back on again for about the 10th time.
Rachel Berry won a tony which actually everyone expected despite her massive flop of a TV career.
Jesse st.James acted on broadway alongside Rachel and was nominated for a Tony.

Brittany and Santana are happily married. No problems there.
Santana had one commercial for yeast but then...what happened there?
Brittany is over working her mathematical mind. Since when has she started playing chess?

Quinn and Puck started dating...but we don't know what happened with that either.
Puck is away working in the navy. And his uniform looks itchy.
Quinn is in a sorority in YaLe.

Tina and Artie decided they were going to get together. And earlier on they had made a marriage pact to marry at 30 if both single. So like what happened there?
Tina got into brown. But we only ever see her making comments and everyone reacting in the same way 'Tinaaaa.' Like Tina, how is life?
We saw Artie in his university and then getting SLUT SHAMED. And his movie got into some movie festival! And that's about it.

Since Tina and Artie were endgame, Kitty and Mike just got left out in the cold. So like okay.
Mike went to a good university but not for dancing. And we only ever saw him at reunions. So what's he been up to?
Kitty saved New Directions 3.0 but then like where did she go after graduation?

Sam and Mercedes always were heading down the endgame route. But then shit went down, it got messy. So they didn't end up together, but they still had feelings? So are they just going to disappear?
Sam left off as the coach for the New Directions. I wonder how that went.
Mercedes well she's a BiG sTaR and kept trying to do everything on her own terms. And it paid off! She is opening for Beyoncé. Now that's big.

The glee club turned itself into a whole glee school! Will ran the place. That gets Sue off his back for once. But where did she go? And more importantly where did her BECKatary go?!  

So yes, it is all very complicated. And yes, there are a lot of loose ends. But that's what I'm here for! This is my take on glee and what should have happened afterwards.

And that's what you missed on...GLEE.