Agents of The Black-Water Project

Agent Paulson Report---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/12/23

22:33:12

After I got to the mission location, I was able to concoct a subterfuge and then perpetrate the guards using my silenced weapon. I was able to consummate getting past checkpoint A and infiltrate the briefing room.  The building was very manifold and thus fallacious so it took about an hour of stealthy sneaking to find my target.  Because I am very resourceful, I was able to pick up a M4a1 assault rifle and ammunition along the way.  Using that impeccable weapon, I was able to take out the assiduous criminal in his bedroom.  My escape was with a truck in the back of the building which was fraught with gasoline.  I escaped by transversing through the back road to extraction.

OVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's good, Banskov is taken out," Audrie Said.

"Yeah, I guess it's time to do my daily log," I say

"Ok, see ya,"

"Maybe later," I reply.

_____________________________________________________________

You must be very confused reading this, I am Agent Alexander Puhl with Blackwater Project. It is a United Stated Project to take out threats to humanity, such as, drug dealers, private investors, and other life threatening projects around the World. This last one was a Iranian Man who was creating Nuclear warheads in an un-safe enviornment in the outskirts of a major city.

The reason I've created this log is because maybe someone will see it and see what American Secret agents are going through while citizens go about their normal lives and are completely oblivious

Agent Puhl

12/13/23

0400 hours

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi thanks for reading the first chapter of my new work... I'm debating on retiring my other work which has hit its 22nd thousand reads... I've gotten bored with writing so I decided to write a new story about secret agents. I'm wondering how it's going to go because I'm always short on time b/c of school.. I have no set schedule for writing but I will announce it something is retired or not.... Thanks vote and comment, and most of all fan me pls!!!!!!!!!!!!