tylers pov pt2

I looked to the group of friends across the room they seemed happy, they started walking our way. My girl split up from the other two and went into the kitchen. "Hey guys glad you could make it" Jade said happily "it was no problem" my sister said looking at the guy with wander "I'm Isabella and this is my brother tyler" she said sticking her hand out to shake his.

They both talked for what felt like forever and I felt the awkward feeling rolling over both me and Jade. "I need some water I'll be back" I said sneaking away. I walked into the kitchen and saw my girl on her tip toes reaching for a glass "Yes" I hear her whisper as she gets the glass and adds ice into her glass.

She pours her drink in and turns around to me and I see her jump a little "sorry didn't mean to scare you"
I tell her feeling amused that I scared her "not scared just startled" she said "my names tyler" i told her looking behind me at my sister. "My names scarlet" she said taking a drink form her glass.

"So do you go to school here or are you home schooled" I asked, she sat her drink down "i go to the highschool here" she told me. Then she started searching through the cabinets looking for something "what are you doing?" I asked her "looking for food, I like what she made but I dont want any of that" she told me pulling out a box of crackers.

"That's all you want?" I asked and she nodded her head "Jades rich and everything but im not robbing her of her food" she said as she hopped onto the countertop. "Are you too good friends?" I asked "ya shes like a sister to me" she said eating a few crackers.

I walked over to the counter and leaned against it "you want one?" She asked showing me the cracker box "no thanks I dont really eat" i said not thinking  "dont you have to eat?" She asked sarcastically "well I ment I dont eat a lot of salted things or stuff with bread" I said saving my butt. She nodded her head "I understand" she said putting the box back in the cabinet.

"Well I better get back to Jade before she has a heart attack" she said hopping off the counter and onto the floor. I hear bare feet hit the tile floor "are you not wearing shoes?" I asked her "no I hate shoes" she said as she walked out of the kitchen to find my sister practically eye rapping the poor boy.

Scarlet rolled her eyes and walked over to Jade who looked awkward "Jade let's get out of here and go up stairs or something" she said and Jade nodded "hey tyler let's go" Jade said pulling me along with them.

We got to who I'm guessing is Jades room and shut her door and she sighed "that was so awkward" scarlet giggled. Which sounded amazing and heavenly "well you should of came and found me if it was that bad" she said and Jade sighed again "ya I guess I could of but-" she was cut off when she yawned. "It's like four in the morning, you need sleep as do I so go change and then come back here" she told Scarlet and who nodded her head. "Tyler if you and your sister want you can stay here" Jade told me as Scarlet left the room.

After a few minutes I closed my eye and lay on the floor Jade had passed out on her bed and was snoring. I heard someone come into the room and by the light feet I knew it was scarlet. I watched as she grabbed a blanket from the closet and put it on Jade.

She went back to the closet and I started to wander why then I saw her with another blanket walking my way. I reclosed my eyes, I felt the blanket fall on me I squinted my eyes just enough where I could see her. She smiled down at me and I wanted to smile back but I stayed still.