Chapter 17: You B*tch!

HELLO LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!! Have no fear! SUPERMAAAAN IS HERE!!!!! Did you like the last chapter?!?!?! I tried not to make the cutting scene too gross. It was like 1am though, so I was like "DURR!!!!" XD Anywaaaaaaays, ENJOY!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                   Abby's POV

I walked through the door of Sophie's flat and immediately broke down crying.

I sat down on the couch and cried, with my head burried in my hands.

"I can't believe we did that!" I cried.

Sophie  walked in and trudged over to me.

"Get over it b*tch! YOU AGREED TO IT!"

"W-what? Why can't you see that what we did was horrible?!"

"I don't f*cking care about Emmalie! Or ANYONE for that matter!"

I took this time to slip out my phone and dialled Liam's number, with my phone hidden.

"What about Harry?! HE LOVES EMMALIE!" I screamed.

The next thing I knew, her hand was connected to my left cheek. I flinched and let out a cry when I felt the sting.

                                                      Liam's POV

"Tell me I'm a screwed up mess! That I never Listen, Listen!" My phone rang out.

I smirked at the ringtone. Obviously Zayn had changed it when I wasn't looking.

I picked it up and clicked Answer Call.

"Hello?"

"What about Harry?! HE LOVES EMMALIE!" I heard someone say. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Abby.

"Hello? Abby?" I said.

I heard a loud slap and then a cry of pain. I held the steering wheel tighter and listened in.

Who was she with!?

"YOU B*TCH!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO KILL EMMALIE TO GET HARRY TO REALIZE IT! HE IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!!!!!!" An annoying girly voice screeched. I knew who it was then. It was Sophie.

"Guess what? Liam's been listening to EVERYTHING you said!" Abby yelled.

"Are you stupid?!" Sophie yelled back, clearly not understanding what Abby meant.

"Nope! Liam, your on speaker phone."

"Sophie, YOU ARE THE F*CKING DEFINITION OF A B*TCH! SO DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE CALL ABBY ONE!" I yelled into the phone.

"YOU B*TCH!" Sophie screamed at Abby.

"Abby, meet me at the Starbucks, okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, okay Liam."

"YEA, GET OUT YOU SLUT!" Yelled Sophie.

"Oh shut up and go to in a hole." Abby yelled back at her. I stiffled back a laugh.

                                               At Starbucks

Me and Abby walked into Starbucks and up to the counter.

"What may I get for you?" The lady asked.

"Ummm I'll just have a hot chocolate." I decided.

"Me too." Abby said.

"Coming up!" She said before walking over to the coffee machines and making our hot chocolate.

"That'll be €8 please!" She said when she came back with our order.

I payed and thanked her.

"No, thank you! By the way, you two are an adorable couple."

Me and Abby looked at each other, then back at the lady.

"Uh, we're just friends." I said awkwardly.

"Ohhh, well that's good! I was beginning to worry that you were leading me on!" I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around and saw Vannsessa standing there with another girl.

"Vannessa!!!" I said happily. I had been texting her for the last few days, but still, it felt like forever, not seeing her beautiful smile. It's a little scary how fast I'm falling for her, and I've only just met her!

"Hey Liam! This is my friend Sirena!" She said, gesturing to the girl beside her. She was pretty too, but not as pretty as Vannessa. At least, to me she wasn't.

"Nice to meet you Sirena! This is Abby!" I said, pointing at Abby, of course.

"Hello Abby!" The girls said in unison, then laughed.

"Hi!" Abby said.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Vannessa asked.

"Sure!" I said, without even waiting for Abby's reply.

Vannessa smiled, before leading us back to a table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLO AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Vas Happnin!? Did you like the chappie!? Sirena is Vannessa's best friend! Next chapter will be more in the coffee shop! And you will meet Sirena's boyfriend, and someone else will come! Also, something you won't expect will happen to Abby in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! So Sophie is pretty much out of the picture! BIG THANK YOU to @fireyhair for playing her! It's really funny, because she isn't ANYTHING like Sophie! Hahahahahahahahaha. Ok, Ok. I've got one more thing to say before we move on.

If you live in America and watch the X Factor, you will know who Emblem3 and Playback are. I LOVE Playback. But I'm also a supporter of Emblem3. And since Playback was formed, people have been hating on Emblem3.  PLEASE stop hating on them, and if you see anyone hating on them on Twitter, please say something. Tweet #Stopthehate to @Emblem3! For me? Thanks guys.

Ok, onto....... NAME THOSE LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Abbygirl21 won the last round!!!!!!! Here are today's lyrics!

Lyrics 1: "I keep playin' it inside my head, all that you said to me. I lie awake just to convince myself, this wasn't just a dream!"

Lyrics 2: "I want more! I wanna be where the people are!

I wanna see, wanna see them dancing!"

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE.FAN.COMMENT!!!!!! Love y'all!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx