Chapter 13: Of Course I Knew!

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello my lovelies!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to @Laney_143 because she got Lyrics 2!!!!!!!!!! And @LittleMissWeirdo got Lyrics 1, so I decided to dedicate to @Laney_143 and read a book of @LittleMissWeirdo's...... speaking of which, I still need to know what book you want me to read, love! (; Message me! Anyways.........This chappie is from Vannessa's POV! Ok guys, I'm not sure if you all actually read my author's notes, so VOTE if you do! (; Enjoy!!! xxxxxx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                         Vannessa's POV

Oh......... My.................. GOLDFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I ran into the Liam Payne!!! LIAM FREAKING PAYNE!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!! Thank you God!

I was sitting in a corner booth in the back of the Starbucks with Liam. He seemed genuinely interested in me. How did I get this lucky!? He wanted to know everything about me (so sweet, right?) so I told him...

My name is Vannessa Alyse Barwick, and I'm 18 years old. Dancing is my life, and I dream of being a model someday. I love being crazy and unique, but I'm pretty laid back. My friends say I'm pretty funny (A/N: Trust me hun, you are! <3) but I don't really think so. I live with my step father, and I went to school at South County High School in Panama City, Florida. I live here now, and I go to Arlington Uni (A/N: Im just making up names, dont judge :3) about 15 miles away from here. 

Of course, I left out the fact that I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE Directioner..........

"Wow, your really cool, Vannessa!" Liam said as I finished telling him about myself.

I blushed a deep crimson color and replied, "Thanks. And thank you for the coffee!"

"No problem at all. I'd like to do this again sometime, yeah?" He asked.

He wanted to meet me again? Whoa...

"Um, yeah! That would be great!"

"Just one question, do you know who I am?"

"Uh, yeah! Your Liam Payne of One Direction. And your also probably the sweetest guy I've met." I accidentely blurted out the last part. He smirked and blushed a little.

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew! But I didn't want you to dismiss me as some crazy obsessed fan!"

"I wouldn't have done that..." He started. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"Ok, maybe I would have....... But, I'm glad I didn't. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me at a coffee shop."

"So what else has happened to you at a coffee shop then!?" I laughed.

"Well, there was that one time......" He joked.

"Haha very funny mister." I said. I looked at my watch. 1:47pm WHOA! I've been here for like, 2 hours! Oh no...... crap! I have that interview for a spot on the Competitive Dance Team at 2:30pm!

"....and Louis' going to dye his hair purple and... Are you even listening to me?" Liam asked.

"Wuh? Huh? Oh, sorry, I just realized I need to go..." I said while standing up and gathering up my purse and jacket.

"Oh, ok.... I'll walk you to your car!" He said dissappointedly. Aww, cute.

We walked out to my silver convertible and I turned to face him.

"It was great meeting you..." He said. He was standing very close to me. Our stomachs were about an inch apart.

"Mhm..." Was the only thing I could say.

"This is stupid, but... here's my number... call me maybe?" I joked.

He chuckled softly, hovering closer. He grabbed the slip of paper from me, his eyes never leaving mine. He was standind right over me now.

He started to lean closer, and closer, until our lips were almost touching. But just before our lips could meet, he turned and his lips met the skin on my cheek near my lips. I'll admit, I was pretty dissapointed that he hadn't kissed my lips, but it was better than nothing. The skin that his lips had touched felt weird, but in a good way. What do they call it? Sparks? I don't know....

"I'll see you around." He said while backing away and smiling. I smiled back and waved, nodding my head in agreement. I turned around and hopped into my convertible and starting up the engine.

As I drove down the road in the direction (A/N: ONE DIRECTION) of the studio, all I could think about was that kiss....

...if you could call it that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYZ!!!!!!!!! What were your thoughts on this chapter? PLEASE leave a comment below with your feedback! :) Alright alright, on to NAME THOSE LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the answers to Chapter 12's lyrics!!! Lyrics 1: Story Of Us -Taylor Swift, Lyrics 2: Another World -One Direction. Alright!!!!! Here are THIS WEEKS LYRICS!!!!!!!

Lyrics 1: "Hello my name is, nice to meet you! I think your famous, where have I seen you? You'll be my William, I'll be your Kate! Living like a fairytale!"

Lyrics 2: "And you, I always know where you are! And you always know where I am! We're taking it way too far, But I don't want it to end!"

Ok guys!!!!! First one to answer wins!!!!!!! Same rules as last chapter!! Love y'all!!!!!!! VOTE.FAN.COMMENT!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx