The Assault On The Kamassa

It is 1699 on a notorious ship called AgarGwaen. The ship captained by the vicious Orville Bartlett.
AgarGwaen is a large yet quite agile ship.

....................

July, 1699. The AgarGwaen was sailing the trade route, chasing down a trade ship called "The Kamassa." Her crew tried to outrun the horror behind them, but they failed.
"Load Chain-Shot and shoot it at her masts!" Captain Bartlett shouted to his crew. "Fire!"
A sound of cannon fire erupted as the chain-shot was shot.
It ripped threw the Kamassa's masts, sails and rigging, disabling her from fleeing.

The AgarGwaen came to a stop beside of the disabled Kamassa. "Load Grapeshot!" Bartlett paused. "Fire!"
The grapeshot ripped threw the Kamassa's crew with ease leaving few survivors.
Leaving the helm, he boards the Kamassa. Swiftly he pulled his sword from its holster and cut down the survivors with ease.
Pointed out a few survivors, his crew takes them to see if they have bounties on their heads, and if not they will be used for ransom.
Returning to his ship, he takes all valuable items and weapons from their hostages.
They are quickly put into the lower dock into a cell and chained up like dogs.
Returning to the deck, Bartlett overheard a conversation.
The helmsman was planning a mutiny.
Bartlett slit his tinder throat, and whipped the blood off on his coat, before throwing the body ruthlessly overboard.