~Chapter 1: Getting The Bad News~

"...So your next thing to do now, since The Wanted is so big, you're going to make them bigger by covering their song, Chasing the Sun. You'll meet the boys on tonight at the studio." My manager, Fred, said. I was shocked. What if he remembered me? I couldn't stand seeing him again...after all the things I went through...I definitely didn't want to see him. No exceptions.

"No. Why does it have to be from The Wanted?" I groaned to my manager. I didn't hate the Wanted, I didn't love them either. It's just, there's a person in the band that bothers me. It all started years ago...

~.~

*flashback*

"Cassandra Ann Davidson! You come back right this instant!" I heard my dad yell. I continued to ignore him and kept walking down the street. We had just moved to England after my dad got this job offer. We used to live in America, in California. I had a deal with a company for singing, but then I had to quit because of this stupid job offer. My mom died years ago in a car accident.

That literally killed me and my father.

After that, me and my dad weren't as close as we were before. I still miss mom. She was our everything. She was the one who made sure everything was in place and she kept me and dad's connection. But that was all gone now. I still have nightmares of that night. Dad and I were at home, and it was past 8. Mom always got home from work at 7. Dad was pacing around the room obviously worried that mom wouldn't come home, then we got the call and went to the scene. It was a hit and run.

I'm Cassandra Ann Davidson, but I go by Cassie. I have to say I am pretty smart. I was in all honors classes in school, got awards, and now I was getting college applications still even though I'm old. I have dark brown wavy hair, with light orange-yellow highlights. I am about 5'11"and my birthday is on September 9th, which is only in a month. I'm 19 now and working as a singer and model. I don't model as much as I sing. I model for Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and some teen magazines. I sing my own songs, and sometimes cover some songs. I am known world-wide and I have toured with One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Selena Gomez, and a lot of others. My best friend used to be Tom Parker.

Tom Parker.

I met Tom Parker when I was 12. He was 16 then. We clicked instantly, and I talked to him about everything in my life. I told him about my boy problems, my friend problems, and he always had an answer for me. He talked to me about the same things. But when I was 17, our whole world changed.

Tom was going to leave me. For an audition with Jayne Collins. He told me, this could affect his whole life. I nodded sadly, and agreed with him. Meanwhile for me, I haven't spent much time with him because I was in America modeling for Hollister. I had just come back a week ago, and I was gone for about 2 months. I showed obvious disappointment, but I replied.

"Wh-Wh-When will you be back? Will you remember me?" I asked nervously. Tom was packing his guitar for the audition.

"I don't know when I'll be back. I promise I won't forget you. How will I ever not remember you? You're the sweetest girl in my entire life. I promise to keep in touch. Before and After the Auditions, I'll keep in touch." He smiled. I smiled back. I helped him pack up the rest of his things and then he took me out for ice cream. It was that one special thing that we both shared. It was the last thing that we did together.

He left the following morning. He texted me of how much he was going to miss me, but I replied with a simple message saying I was going to miss him too, and everything. I started to cry. But I didn't expect this to happen. My best friend was leaving me for something else.

And now here I am. I was broken for a few years; I moped around and constantly got bullied since Tom wasn't there to support me. I gave my heart to a few assholes, but then they decided to either cheat on me or break up with me for someone else. But I had no one. I tried to text Tom, but he never replied to me.

Who knew he wouldn't keep his promise?

~.~

But now, since I have to work with them, I am not going to talk to Tom. Or let alone look at the guy who practically destroyed me. He would recognize me. I think. If he knows who I am, I'm just going to ignore him. That was the thing I was going to do.

~.~

"Fine, I'll meet them."

~.~

Update: 3/2/14

I'm re-reading this story and I'm cringing lool. So, I'm editing/ rewriting some bits to make it better :)