"Darkness?"

Peters POV

Darkness, a black void I expected to envelop me in, however, what I want never seems to happen. I felt the heavyweight on my eyelids lift slightly, I could feel a warm light shining onto my closed eyelids. I felt a small drop of water land on my hand before it was enclasped in firm strong hands larger than mine. I heard soft mumbling, something inside me wanted me to wake open my eyes or just move, but my mental exhaustion wanted me to just fade away, I just faded into the back of my mind limiting my existence, letting my body bearly breathe, sucking in tiny breaths. I felt myself fighting to breathe, but I didn't, I let go of any will power I had to live.

Suddenly the hand was gone and I could hear mumbled yelling around me with quiet rapped beeping sounds.
With the last sensation, I could feel I felt people press their fingers on my neck as the heaviness returned to my eyelids as my breathing became low to nothing. I felt like I was lifted off the ground with the weight lifted off me, it didn't last long.

The weight returned and I felt myself falling.

Suddenly there was light inside my mind, I was in a small hallway with doors on each side but the one at the end had a small light glooming out from beneath it. I approached slowly opening the door, letting the lamp light stream through the hallway. I opened my squinched eyes to see aunt May sitting peacefully on the bed with a small sad smile playing on her lips.

"Aunt may?" I questioned.

She nodded softly patting the bed beside her.

I walked over confused

"May?" I said nervously

She lifted my wrists once I had sat down and softly turned them over. Thick pale scars lined my veins on both wrists. Her face softened and she locked eyes with me before placing our foreheads together, a glowing light admitted and soon enough I stumbled onto a floor, I looked up to see the familiar white painted room from countless times of injuries. I looked over to the singular hospital bed sitting in the darkroom, I saw myself lying there with many tubes and wires me keeping me alive. I looked at my hands and they were see-through, Is this a dream? I questioned before leaving to look around.

I exited the room and saw bruce half asleep at a desk watching my stats looking exhausted and sad. I continued out and saw a few people sitting silently in the common room either reading or concentrating on their thoughts. I saw Steve and Natasha brawling in the gym through the glass, Natasha fighting her emotions out and steve taking them. I hurridly glided towards the labs searching for Tony.

I passed a calendar and I stopped at a certain date caught my eye it marks 2 months since the attempt omg I thought they were keeping me alive or bee trying to for months! I went looking for tony still but with no luck labs nothing.

I went into the security room looking at the cameras I saw old footage of Tony turning off the camera. He had the coordinates of his destination already plugged into his car.

I went to the garage and left heading for the area. I slowly approached a beach with the sunsetting soon over the glistening ocean water I saw tony sitting on a dry log wearing pretty odd clothes for tony. I walked towards him to see a gun sitting lazily in his had resting on his knee, as I got closer I could make out empty pill bottles and beer bottles sprawled out in the sand. I ran in front of him, but he couldn't see me he lifted the gun to his head, "I failed you peter...." he muttered drowsily

"NO, NO YOU DIDN'T DON'T DO THIS ... I'm the burden, not you..." I yelled and whispered the last part before the image was being pulled away.
--------------------------------------

I started thrashing and crying, mumbling out yells through the tubes, I began to choke I felt the sensation of falling again as I began to lose movement in my body.

-Tonys Pov

I was in the workshop tinkering trying to forget about peters' condition but to no avail, I jerked my head up as I head muffled panicking and rapid beeping "peter!" I gasped rushing out of the room heading toward where peter layed, banner tried to keep me out "I can't just leave him alone!" I said on the verge of tears "he's in good hands tony please calm yourself, ill come get you when he's stable." He said calmly with a comforting tone.

I sat there outside the room hearing quiet shuffles and machinery from the medbay, "I failed him" I thought to linger in my dark depressing thoughts of losing peter and failing him. "Tony, you can see him now." He said in a calm yet sad tone. I inhaled before asking, "will....will he ever wake up?" I said trying to keep my voice steady. "All we can do is hope," he said with a sad smile and pat on my shoulder.

I braced myself and walked inside to see the frail boy looking so small in the hospital bed, i sat down in a nearby chair beside his bed I grabbed his hand in my hands firmly squeezing them. I rested peters hand on mine, "you're killing me kid" I chuckled sadly. I dropped my head down looking towards the floor "please kid, just wake up...please" I said pleadingly as a small tear rolled down my cheek I wiped it but it landed on peters hand and I thought I saw it move slightly but it didn't happen again so I must be imagining things, I said resting my head on the bed closing my bloodshot eyes, and finally letting myself rest.

Peters pov~

I could feel a warm light on my eyelids once again slightly groaning at the pain I could now feel, I shifted slightly as my head was killing me in the position it was in. I winced and opened my eyes waking to a white ceiling. my eyes traveled across the room taking in my surroundings. I knew where I was and started freaking out,

~ I'm gonna leave it here I will add to the page/chapter I'm doing this so you have something to read in the meantime.

Bye! :)