🖤worrιeѕ🖤

-chapter 13-

Denki's POV
When the heroes and police finished asking me questions I finally went back to my dorm and took a warm bath since I needed to relax for a while,I ended up drowning in my thoughts thinking a lot...

-sigh- I'm still pretty scared of what Hades would do if he came face to face with Kiri....
would he actually hurt him?...I'm still worried about him,I really dont want him to end up hurt because of me...

As I was wondering in my thoughts I finally got out and decided that I wanted to go with Kiri on his dorm like I always do.I grabbed one of Kiris hoodies and put it on, it was kinda large when I would wear it but I loved it a lot since it kept me warm,I put some shorts on and I went to Kiris dorm and knocked on the door and waited for him to open until I heard shuffling on the room and the door opened "Hey babe" Kiri gave me a warm smile and let in "Hey" I went in and when he closed the door I hugged him nuzzling into his chest "Come here" he carried me to his bed and laid me there "I'll just change real quick" he went to his closet and started changing while I watched him from behind "there" he closed the doors and went to me laying himself next to me "Hey kiri" "mmh?" I sat on his lap and looked at him "i-im kinda scared..." he put his hands on my hips and looked at me with worry "Is it because of...him?" "I'm just scared and worried that what will happen if he hurts you?" He looked at me and smiled  "I'm gonna be ok, don't worry about me" he pulled me closer to him and started massaging my hair and playing with it "mmm" I nuzzled my face to his neck and stayed there for a while.

Kirishima's POV
As I played with Kamis hair when I got a message so I pulled my phone using my other hand and looking at who texted me

Bakubro💥🙃   ①

I opened the chat and started reading what he sent

Bakubro💥🙃: oi shitty hair, Aizawa said he needed our help on something so get your ass down here right now

Shittyhair🤘🏻: Alright,just give me some time...thanks :)👌🏼

Bakubro💥🙃: whatever

I looked at Kami almost falling asleep "Hey babe,I gotta go for a while, it's just that Kat sent me a message telling me that Aizawa needed our help for something" he looked at me and smiled "ok,I'll just stay here" I smiled back and kissed his forehead before leaving "I'll back, ok?" "Ok" and with that I left the room and headed to the common room since that's where I guessed they where and I was right "Kirishima you're here,good, now come here I need your help" I nodded and walked closer and started discussing stuff.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○w○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Word count: 512
Heh sorry I took a while uploading this .w.' but here you go pls dont get angry with meee (sorry it's short ;~;)

Bye ÚwÙ'~