7 ❤

Kate s pov

The game ended with barca being the winner(u can choose any match u liked)I quickly ran to Gerard to congrats him.We had an after party at a club gerard said he wanted to talk to me.He told me to be safe if i ever plan on dating marc.He told me he is a good guy but we dont know his intentions.He told me to dump him if he dint treat me like his queen n i just laughed it off he told me he had even given marc this little 'talk' of his which embarrassed me to an extent.Than i rushed home to go get ready for clubbing.I decided though i am developing feelings for marc i wont let him get me easily.Ill be like a butterfly beautiful to see,hard to catch.I dressed up on a golden dress which reached up to my mid thighs and showed the right amount of clevage i was ready to party hard.I slipped on my pairs of heels and called mealnie and beth with me.I met them at the club.I was greeted by my brother and we were taken to the VIP section.I went there and ordered 4rounds of shots after i downed them marc came and sat next to me.

marc:wanna do a challenge?

Kate:sure!but ive had 4already so drink 4n we start.

He ordered 4 rounds and downed them i won ofcourse the next moment i was pinned on the wall and me and marc were making out.Shakira screamed over the music get a room kiddos.We left the club we both still making out there were a few paps out there.we got into the cab n i told my address.When we stopped marc was about to get out of the car when i asked where r u going he smirked and replied with u i bursted into fits of laughter he looked embarrassed i bent down n whispered in his ears 'I dont do footballers like you' and walked off.

I woke up with a call from my manager she was yelling at me for being late for a shoot i completely forgot about.I paced around here and there throwing on leggings and a sweater my head was pounding of course i quickly rushed to the shoot and after 3hours when it was over i had peace i drove home straight to the shower.
A/N
Hey guys how do u like the story this far?please vote comment and share
Happy reading
SAFAxxx <3