CHP:-25

Enjoy reading guys.

Mature content written in italic style. Those uncomfortable can skip that part.

                   ***
"I'm obsessed but not mad,
I'm bad but not evil."
                  ***
Anika's pov.

Tonight plan was all set. After today Tania will no longer remember Shivaay, I smirked and made my way out of room to check on preparation going on.
"Manager tonight I want one of the honeymoon sweet ready and keys should be reached at my room as soon as possible." I ordered to which he nodded. Day after tomorrow we have the event and we are finished with it's preparation so I don't have much to worry about. After sometime our team is gonna meet at Drake's suite to catch up for sometime and I'm really looking forward to it.

                   ***

Right now we all were present in Drake's suite, having fun playing Ludo, doesn't it sound childish, hahaa..but I just love playing it. I decided to bring drinks so I made my way towards kitchen pouring whiskey in each glass. I moved out and passed everyone their glass. I smirked when I saw Tania gulping down the liquid and looked towards Drake who had same expression on his face.  Slowly Liam and Rohit passed out while Tania was half conscious. I directed Drake to carry further plan, I had mixed sleeping pill in Rohit and Liam's drink while I had served Tania strong whiskey that would make her feel drunk and would be half conscious knowing what is happening with her. I relaxed back, savouring my drink and saw Drake making Liam and Rohit sleep properly on bed and made way towards Tania carrying her in his arms and moving out of room not before winking at me. "Have fun!" I replied.
You might be thinking what bitc* I am right? I too agree to it. You wanna know why I did so? Let's peep into other side.

Other side...

Drake moved inside honeymoon suite Tania in his arms and made her sit on the bed and went back to lock the door. He came back to find her sobbing like a small baby. "Tania baby why are you crying?" " Don't touch me Drake, you cheated me for other girl and i'm not gonna forgive you." said Tania with tears sliding down her cheek." That is not what you think baby, you know from past 3 years,since college days I loved you and I swear on my mom that I did not cheat on you." "No,you are liar, Bella personally showed me the pics of you and her getting intimate." "Shut the fuck* up! Here i'm trying to make you understand that I did not cheat you but rather than trusting your love you are trusting a psyco who was behind me from past 6 months and use your mind can't that pics be morphed?" he asked while she stayed silent with head bowed down. "Look at me Tania, he cupped her cheeks, you are the only girl in my life whom I love to the core. I was hurt, I was jealous when I saw you kissing that guy in club, Please trust me baby." A loner tear escaped Drake's eyes as he joined their forehead. "I'm sorry Drake, I was so blinded by that images that I did not trust our love, I did not trust you, I hurted you and I was jealous that day when I saw you with Anika, so in the rage of jealousy I kissed Shivaay to hurt you. I'm sorry baby, I know sorry can't mend what is done but I want us back, I want you back baby. Will you give me a chance?" she asked pleading with her eyes to which he nodded and next second her lips touched his.
Bodies slick with sweat, they knelt on the bed,her legs wrapped around his waist as he slowly moved deep inside her, a helpless shudder move through her,he thrusted with full force with his lips attached with her muffling the moans, his nails move up and down her waist before dragging his mouth from throat to breast. He picked up the pace and pumped hard through her climax. The night they celebrated their togetherness and longingness.

                   ***

"Thankyou so much Anika, without your help and support I won't have got my Tania back." said Drake hugging me with Tania beside him smiling.
"Yes,thankyou so much Anika." Tania hugged me to while I smiled. "I'm glad you recognised your mistake Tania and i'm really happy that you two are back together. But for now let's get back to our work,tomorrow is an important day for all of us." I said to which they both nodded and went away. You all might be thinking how do I know about it? Guess what, day before yesterday when I invited Drake for dinner at my suite, I saw Tania and his pic on his phone's wallpaper and then he told me that they were in relationship since college days and got seperated due to misunderstandings because of 3rd person so I decided to help him. Though i'm bad but not very bad.

                    ***

After a long tiring day, I decided to have a long bath,I was biay bathing when their was a knock on door. Quickly wearing robe,I moved out and opened the door to find Shivaay standing their looking hot as usual,but I was angry with him for been rude and also for kissing Tania. Without giving him second glance,I moved away from the door letting him inn, "You wait here, i'll be back within 15 minutes." saying this I moved inside bathroom. Bathroom had glass walls around and person standing out can see what's happening inside. I smirked knowing what is gonna happen next, I slowly removed my bathrobe giving him good view of my backside naked body and made my way inside bathtub leaning on headboard with eyes closed. I heard door getting closed and I knew Shivaay was here. "Anika I know you are hurt for what I said you that day, actually I was really mad when you breached that FWB contract and when you are around me it was difficult for me to control myself I just felt to push you in corner and slam hard inside you till your legs get numb." his confession turned me onn and next second words left from my mouth before I knew "Then don't stop today!"

.....to be continued.

                     ***

I hope you all liked the chapter.

Suggestions always welcomed.

Precap:- 🔥🔥🔥🔥

To know what happens next,Stay Tuned!

Do read,vote and comment.