CHP:-44

Enjoy reading guys

                                     ***

(Shivaay's pov)

Finally after a long tiring day I could get some free time from the work. I leaned back, closing my eyes. My thoughts drifted back to Anika. These days I could see few changes in her behaviour.

Her mood swings my god! Sometimes happy, sometimes horny. But nevertheless she is trying her best to cope up with it and I'm really proud of her. She is following instructions as given and I'm trying my best to help her not taking too much stress.

Sometimes life gives us surprises. Who knew the bubbly- loving Anika was just a facade behind lost, broken and yearning for love one. I still remember the day we went to psychiatrist and her fear about my reaction knowing her mental health problem.

We have come a long way now. From being friends to best friends with benefits and now husband and wife. Thanks to Google that led me bring Romeo and Juliet home .

Their entry has brought a good change in our life especially Anika. It's just she needs time, love and pampers and someone to make her believe that he/she is with her always.

The insecurities need to be destroyed. My phone pinged flashing message from Omkara. Did I tell you guys that next week with mom-dad, Om, Rudy, Gauri and Bhavya are coming too and that's surprise for Anika.

She'll feel better with more people around. Even though I know she is hesitant that what if they come to know about her being HPD patient. I have to make sure everything goes smoothly.

It was past 6 in the evening. I decided to prepare dinner for us tonight. I walked out of study to find penthouse empty and a complete silence around. Anika might have took Romeo and Juliet for a walk.

I too have joined them but I had important work to finish. I wore apron and pondered what to make for dinner? Something that Anika likes. I decided to go for Chole Bhaotore.

I grabbed ingredients and started working on it. After whole 45 minutes, dinner was ready and it smelled heavenly.

"Woah! Is someone making Chole Bhaotore?" I chuckled hearing that. She strongly has good sense of smell.

"Tadaaaa!" I stepped out carrying them in a tray.

Bark* Bark*, RJ ran towards me with there tongue swinging out.

"Romeo, Juliet one second babies, let dadaa keep this on table." I cautiously kept tray  on table .

"My babies, did you had fun with mumma?" I asked grabbing them in my arms. They licked me in return making me laugh.

"All love for babies and what about babies mumma?" Anika stood there with a pouty face.

"Tell your mom that tonight after dinner I'm gonna have her as a desert!"

"Shivaay!" She smacked my arm playfully with her whole face red like tomato.

"Anika you are blushing as if we are gonna do it for first time!" I teased her more seeing her getting embarrassed.

"Shivaay don't talk such cheapde things Infront of my babies!" She closed there ears twisting her mouth.

"Anika after few years they would be doing same and gifting us with there lupus!"

"Chee, Shivaay, you are such a creep!" I laughed as she ran towards our room. I pecked my babies head and gave them dinner.

Soon Anika joined the table and we started discussing about random things .

"Shivaay i'm pregnant!" She said all of sudden making me shock.

"Anika, can you repeat? I guess I've heard something wrong!" I gulped down while glass of water, waiting for her to repeat it.

"I'm pregnant." She spoke dropping the bomb.

"What?" I stood up with a jerk making my chair fall behind.

"Why are you being so dramatic?"

"But..but how is this possible?"

"Haven't you read biology? Aren't we performing those stunts?" She admitted shamelessly making me gape at her.

"I don't mean like that dammit. I mean as far as I remember we used protection and...

I stopped hearing her laughs.

"Why are you laughing? It's not a joke plus I'm not ready to be father yet!" She continued laughing making me more confused.

"Aww my sweet husband, I was joking. I'm not pregnant." I sighed in relief but frowned at the same time.

"That's not fare Anika. You know I was so tensed when I heard about it!" I sat back continuing with my dinner.

"Your expression were worth watching. Your face had turned pale. But Shivaay what if in future something like this happens?" This was a question revolving around my mind too.

" We don't know the future but we will surely face it together if something like this happens." I pressed my hands on her making her know I'm with her always.

.....

"Shivaay what if we had never met?" She asked busy playing with my shirt button with her in my arms.

"You see everything is planned. If not in the college, we might have met somewhere else."

"So was getting married already planned in our destiny?" I looked at her who was waiting for me to answer her question.

"Hmm..maybe! I'm not sure though sweetheart. " I kissed her forehead, pulling her above me.

"When are mom and dad coming?"

"Oh yes! I forgot to tell you about this. There flight is scheduled day after tomorrow." She hummed snuggling into my arms.

"Being in your arms feel so good. Just like a fairytale. You know what, one day I'll write book on our life story." She giggled .

"What  will be title of our story?" I asked trying to boost her enthusiasm.

"Um..it will be of 3 parts. I mean our story will be in series.
1st will be Dhak Dhak ..

"Wait, why Dhak Dhak why not like "A Journey To Love" or "Our Twisted Story" or..

"Nope! Our heart beats Dhak Dhak, Dhak Dhak and whenever I saw you, my heart would flutter with happiness.
Second will be Best Friends with Benefits and Third will be ... I can't get the perfect title and yes we are still at our second story so third part is yet to start." She kissed my cheeks and laid her head near my heart and in no time drifted into sleep.

While my mind revolved around what she means by 3rd story remaining? Is she talking about Love? Nahh! I don't believe in these stuffs but maybe somewhere I do.

I wrapped blanket around us and allowed darkness to engulf me with my wife between my arms.

                                       ***

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Do read, vote and comment.