12.1

"Good morning everyone!" I said while stretching my arms and legs.

"You don't have classes right now shobe? Why are you still in your pajamas?" Ahia asked.

"I do have classes pero mamaya pang 9"

"Are you feeling okay?" Dihia suddenly asked me out of the blue

"Yeah of course why won't I be? Besides di ko na pinansin yun kasi obviously masyado siyang obsessed kay sahia." I said while making weird faces. Kaya naman si sahia ay bigla nalang dumating at umupo na sa dining room.

"Oh good morning sahia" I said while giving him a glass of water. He looked at me as if he's worrying about me. That's why I looked at him and told him I'm okay so that he won't worry. Everyone in the family keeps on asking me if I'm really okay. Maybe they weren't used to me being brave at all.

I was walking around the school with Louisa when I saw Dylan with a teacher (not sure) touring the university

"Oh what are you doing here?" I asked him with excitement

"Um. Just exploring your school."

"Wait..." I suddenly stopped for a moment and realised

"Dito ka na mag aaral?!"

Then he just shrug his shoulders but it was obvious in his facial reaction that he was hiding something to me. I was looking at him intently pretending that I'm reading his mind.

"Okay fine I give up"

"So what does that suppose to mean?"

" Dito na ako mag aaral!" He said while smiling

"Omg! So di ka na babalik sa US?!"

"Hm... maybe I'll come back if I don't have any reason to stay here anymore." He was looking at me and it was getting awkward already.

"Oh by the way, she's Louisa my best friend. Louisa this is Dylan my childhood friend." They shake each others hands and smiled.

"Do you want to grab some snacks?" I asked to break the weird atmosphere.

"Sure" they both answered in chorus.

While I was doing my homework my phone suddenly rang