Part 26

Om comes to his room angrily.Gauri was facing the cupboard.Om shuts the door.Gauri turns. Both together.

O G: Yeh kya kiya tumne /aapne

Gauri frowns.

G: humne? Humne kya kiya, aap hi ne kiya,What was the need for you to be so generous and offer your home for (mocking) ladkivale.

O:,arre mujhe kya pata we are also going to get married.

G: you are always like this, you have to hurry and take decision

O: don't blame me completely. When I was trying to change their decision, you didn't say a word in my support,when nani told get ready, aise hi aa gaye.

G: toh? Should I say I wont go? Ache thode na lagte

O: Ofcourse, you girls na, best patni bane ya na bane best bahu toh banna hein.

Gauri's mouth goes O.

G: what do you mean by that I am not best patni.

O: haan you are not best wife, best wife support husband's decision. But you stood like a mountain, aisa lagta tha ki I am the one desperate to be with you.
Tum jaao pack karo,all are waiting for "perfect bahu". Jaao

Gauri glares at him and put her stuff in bags in anger

O: why are you packing again.

Gauri frowns.

O: you didn't unpack the suitcase na which you took when you were going.Ohhh now I understood.

G: kya

O: you knew it before na, about this surprise thats why you didn't unpack.I knew it.

G: waah Omkaraji, you caught me

O: haan

Gauri goes to strangle his neck and moves back.

G: you are mad in anger nandi bheil. Yeh nahi hein ki there is only some time left for me to go so lets have some sweet moments. You want to fight. I am going, be happy without me.

O: same to you.

G: Jhatadhari hippie.

Om takes her bag and walks. Gauri rolls her eyes.

G: bas yeh gentleman behavior mein koi kami nahi

Gauri comes down. She says bye to everyone. Tej hugs her.

T:come soon ok, we have to make a team.

Tej hugs bhavya too.

Ka: filhal toh we are one team Tej ji, ladki vale hein.

Ru: all are eager to be on girls side, we don't have any value.

K: lo shuru hui drama queen.

They all laugh.Kali Roop Bhavya and Gauri go, Shivika too.

Night

Rudy was going through the file in his room.Om comes to his room and sit beside him in anger folding his hands. Rudy doesn't notice as he was busy in the file.
Om glares and snatch his file and puts it on the table.Rudy looks wide eye.

Ru: what are you doing my calculation went wrong.

O: Yahan mera poora plan went wrong and you are worried about your stupid calculations.

Rudy chuckles.

O: Don't laugh duffer,It's all coz of you

Ru: arre what did I do.