one

CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

JEON JUNGKOOK.

The most popular bad boy in the school. He hated everyone in this school. He has a huge group of girls who are crazy and obsess with him and it annoys him. He skips classes, gets into fights. basically what bad boys normally do.

But something had to happened. Last year, there was a new girl. And she was different from all the others. Maybe because she's a nerd, but she acted invisible towards him. And he kinda liked it.

Her name is CHOI (Y/N).

She's a good student who always does her work and always gets good grades. Her favorite subject is science. She loved it so much. She would always work alone and be alone since she didn't fit into anyone's group.

It's a new year and Jungkook plans on trying to be friends with her. He wanted to protect her from everyone, but this was easy because no one planned on going near her. He didn't understand why he wanted to, but he did.

The nerd and the bad boy walked into their classroom and took their seats. Jungkook was looking through the window, just thinking about life. All of the students took their seats and waited for their teacher but instead the principal walked inside.

"Students! We have a new teacher. He will be subbing for Mrs. Yang since what happened. Please introduce yourself" the principal said as the students were all looking at the door waiting to see this 'new' teacher.

Jungkook could care less about them as long as they aren't old and can pull up with his shit. His eyes landed on HER. She wasn't paying attention as well. She was too busy on studying for her next class. Well she is the smartest girl in the whole school.

He heard the other female students giggling and smiling brightly. His eyes landed on the new teacher. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He looked so serious. He was tall,muscular and looks professional. He looked at her again and saw her also staring at him.

"Hello. I'm your new Science Teacher, MR. KIM" He said looking straight at her.

Then he knew...

He's bad news.