ten

CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. Yesterday she was kissed by Jungkook, the used to be bad boy. And now her science teacher was kissing her! She looks up to see Mr.Kim looking at her with his brown eyes that attracted every girl in her class.

"I-I think I should be g-going" she said grabbing her backpack and slowly tries to walk out of the classroom, but Mr.Kim grabs her hand and pins her against the wall. She was shock to see her teacher do something like this.

"I-I'm sorry for kissing you all of the sudden" Mr.Kim apologizes. "it's c-cool...i mean it's the second time someone has kissed me without my consent" she said making him a bit anger.

"who kissed you?" He asked in deep voice.

"just a stranger. it was an accident" she lied because she shouldn't have to tell him anything about her personal life.

"Oh...let's forget about everything, okay?" He asked and she happily nodded. He lets her go and sighs once she leaves his classroom. He tilts his head back and looks at the ceiling as he recalls the kiss.

The kiss made him feel butterflies in his stomach. Her lips were so soft just like he thought they were. Her lips matched perfectly to his. He wishes to kiss her again but he knew she would be anger.

"im gonna have to make you fall in love with me so i can have you" he said.

Meanwhile Jungkook was outside the school building waiting for (Y/N). He sees her trying to catch her breath. He walks towards her and looks at her. "You okay?" he asked. She looked up to see him so close to her. She backed away and nodded. "I'm fine. I just ran here. We should go before it gets late" she said very fast. Jungkook nodded and the two of them ahead to his car.

The two of them were in his living room. She was teaching him English since that's the subject he needs help the most. " I like to dance, sing and rap" he said in English. He wasn't confident with his English so his cheeks were red. He sees her giggling. "Your English is so cute!" She smiles.

"thank you?"

"Anyways I think that so be enough English for today. Just study the study guide I made for you. It should help you with your English grammar" she said.

"You want me to drop you off?" Jungkook asked.

' Idiot! Why did you ask? Of course you're gonna have to drop her off. It's already late for a girl to walk home'

"Um if you don't mind, that will be nice" she said. He grabbed his keys and the two headed off. The car ride was silent like always. There was a huge question running in Jungkook's head. Why was she running out of the school like she wanted to avoid someone.

"Hey (Y/N)..."

"yeah?"

"Why did you run so fast out of the school? It was like you wanted to avoid someone" Jungkook said. Her cheeks turn red when she remembers what happened between her and Mr.Kim. "I wasn't. I-I felt bad making you wait long so I ran" she said.

"Oh...I don't mind waiting for you" Jungkook said. Soon the two arrived at her house. She thanked him for the ride and she then headed straight inside. Jungkook drove back to his place and he called one of his father's closest friend.

"Uncle, it's Jungkook"

*oh! Jungkook, how are you doing? Do you need something?*

"Yes, I do. Can you please give me a background information about one of the teachers from my school?"

*A teacher? Um...sure I can try. Who's the teacher?*

"Mr.Kim. He's our science teacher for now until Mrs.Yang comes back"

*Well I will try, but promise me that you won't hurt yourself. You're eighteen, i get it but don't get involved in serious problems*

" I know, but I will only get involved if it's problem is with this one person"

*who?*

"Her name is Choi (Y/N). She's different from everyone in the school. She likes to be alone and we became friends this year"

*ooo...jungkookie has a crush on a girl...*

"No I don't, uncle. You know how I am at school. All females are scared of me...well except her and my mom"

*then she's the one, kook. You wanna protect her, right? She's different from everyone else, right? It's a sign that you have an interest in her*

"Yeah, yeah like I'll believe you. Sorry Uncle but you suck at love"

*yah! Don't come crying to me when someone steals your girl. Good night kook*

"Night"

Jungkook sat down on his couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"Something happened between (Y/N) and Mr.Kim"