sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

Jungkook was used to not cry in front of other people but yet he's crying in front of (Y/N). She moves closer to him and pats his back. She had no idea how to cheer him up because people have a specific way. Her eyes widen when she was pulled into a hug. He cries onto the crook of her neck.

"J-Jungkook..." She calls out his name but he was too busy letting go of his feelings that he had inside. (Y/N) then hugs him back, telling him sweet things, hoping that it would calm him down. After a while, he calms down and pulls away from the hug. For some reason, it breaks her heart seeing him cry. "I'm sorry..." he apologizes.

"Why are you sorry? It's normal to cry" she smiled. Jungkook looks down at his shoes before speaking. "I don't like talking about it but for some reason, I want to tell you," he said.

"If you want, go ahead. I won't judge" she said.

"It all started when I was little..."

*FLASHBACK*

The four-year-old jungkook was running outside. He was playing with his nanny. His parents have always been busy so they hired a nanny to take care of their son. "I'm gonna get you, kook," his nanny said. The boy giggles and continues to run. He was then caught by her and was getting tickled. "I love you, nanny," Jungkook said while he was getting tickled. "I love you too, kook" she smiles.

They both stopped when they heard someone clearing their throat. His nanny stood up and bowed. "Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." the nanny said. "Come here, Jungkook" Mrs.Jeon called him but he stood by his nanny. Since his parents are always busy, he started to forget about them and how they looked like so to him, they were just strangers. "Jeon Jungkook, listen to your mother"Mr.Jeon called.

Jungkook looked at his nanny and she nodded. The boy walked towards his mother who took him inside, leaving his father with his nanny.

That was the last time he ever saw her.

His parents then stayed until he started to get older. And that's when it started. His father was giving him pressure for a little boy. Mr.Jeon would tutor his son but would often hit him if he gets off-topic or was slow. Once the boy was in his first year of middle school, he started to get into trouble. No one could stop him. His parents were off again.

And that's how Jeon Jungkook became the bad boy.

"And yesterday, my father came back home..." Jungkook said.

"You can stay here with us until he leaves" (Y/N) said. 

"Are you okay with that? I saw you sleeping on the couch" he said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Yeonjun hates me sleeping with him since I cuddle with my pillows. The couch is comfortable so I'm okay with it"

"But I'm so sorry to hear that. How could your father do that to you? Especially at a young age"

"My father wants me to be just like him and run his business. I believe that's why he did that. He never acted like a father to me. My uncle mostly did. He was there when I need someone"

"Your uncle must be someone amazing"

"He is and I'm thankful to have him in my life" Jungkook smiles. Yeonjun walks downstairs and saw his sister and Jungkook staring at each other. They were slowly moving closer to each other like they were gonna kiss. 'Nope! Not in front of me!' Yeonjun thought.

their lips were about to touch as then...

"NOT TODAY!" Yeonjun yells making her and Jungkook move away from each other. Jungkook looks away and blushes meanwhile (Y/N) looks at her brother, telling him not to scare them like that. "I'm hungry, Noona. Make some of your delicious food!" Yeonjun begs. She smiles and nods. (Y/N) stood up and walks towards the kitchen but stops and turns around to look at Jungkook.

"Wanna help me?" She asked. He looks at her to see her smiling. He nods and the two walk into the kitchen.

He felt loved again.