twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE:

CHAPTER TWELVE:

Jungkook dragged her to the nurse's office.  She couldn't process what just happened. Why would Jungkook say something like that? She's just a nerd who a bunch of people picks on. What was his goal?

Once they walked inside, he places her down on the bed. Jungkook was about to go drag something but (Y/N) grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"To treat your wound" he answered. She sighs and gets up, only to push him on to the bed. "I just got punch. No biggie. You, on the other hand, have a bunch of bruises and a bleeding lip. I should be the one treating your wounds" she said walking towards the cabinets.

Jungkook just stares at her as she searches for ointment and napkins. He started questioning himself on what he said earlier. The door opens to reveal Mr.Kim. Jungkook rolls eyes at him.

"Mr.Jeon, the principal would like to see you," Mr.Kim said. (Y/N) turns to see him and immediately looks away. Jungkook notices this and decided to speak. "Are you blind or something? You're telling me to go to his office when I'm hurt? What a good teacher you are, Mr.Kim" he said.

"Mr.Jeon, you shouldn't talk to me like that. I'm your-"

"You're not my teacher. You're just the subbing for Mrs.Yang. Once she's back, you're gone" Jungkook said.

"Mr.Jeon! I'm older than you! You should respect your elders!"

"So you're calling yourself old now? So tell me this teacher, why is the old guy like you getting young teenagers' attention?" Jungkook asked.

"Leave this room now!" Mr.Kim yelled.

"I don't think so. I can't leave you alone here with MY girlfriend. Who knows what could happen?" (Y/N) could feel the tension between the two of them. She wanted to leave the room before anything else could happen, but she still has to treat Jungkook's wounds.

"(Y/N), give those things and I'll treat Mr.Jeon. You don't wanna be late for class" Mr.Kim spoke to her with a calming voice.

"Oh you're suddenly so sweet towards my girlfriend and not me...woah favoritism," Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Another word or I will have to call your parents"

"two words," Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Mr.Kim, I think it's better if you leave. I'll treat his wounds and make sure he goes to the principal's office" (Y/N) said in her sweet voice making him weak for her.

"Alright, but if he does anything, don't hesitate to come and tell me," Mr.Kim said and she nodded. He looks at Jungkook one last time before leaving the room.

(Y/N) looks back at Jungkook who was pissed because of Mr.Kim. "You really hate Mr.Kim, don't you?" She asked wiping the blood off his lips.

He looks at her (e/c) eyes that were looking at his lips. He could feel his heart racing since she was so close to him. For some reason, he has the desire to feel her lips.

"I do" he answers. Jungkook stares at (Y/N) as she treats his wounds.

' Mr.Kim was looking at you in a way I didn't like. He's hiding something and I'm gonna expose his old ass to everyone. He should have known that Jeon Jungkook rules this school and will expose anyone who forces themselves into my life. '

"All done!" She said with a smile.

"I guess I have to go to the principal's office now," he said getting up. She looks at him as he walks towards the door.  "Wish me good luck," he said with a smile before walking away.

"Did he just smile at me?" (Y/N) asked herself.

Jungkook walks into the principal's office and sees Hyun in a chair. "Mr.Jeon, I was hoping not to see you here again," Mr.Han said. Jungkook chuckles as he takes a seat.

"But I like being here, Mr.Han" he replies.

"Now that the two of you are here, I will like to hear your side of the story, Mr.Jeon," the principal said.

"Well, I was minding my own business, when I heard an ape talking badly about your favorite student and his girl" Jungkook answers.

"Since you already know me, you know I wasn't gonna let it slide so I said something rude making the crazy ape attack me" He added on.

"Well, I'm gonna have to believe with Mr.Jeon because a student came to my office explaining exactly what Mr.Jeon said. So Jeon you can leave" A smirk appeared on his face as he stood up.

"See you later, Mr.Han," Jungkook said walking out of the room. He walks into the hallways to see (Y/N) leaning against the lockers. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Since I have study-hall and I finish all of my work, I wanted to check on you" she answers. Jungkook smiles, but his face soon fades away when his eyes landed on her lips again.

He looks around the hallways to see no one, giving him the chance to trap her in his arms. He leans closer to her, making both of their hearts race fast. Jungkook leans towards her ear, whispering something into her ear.

"You might bring the beast out"