Information

The story will start soon, I just thought you guys should know about it a little bit. Enjoy~

Characters-
This is just how I view the characters, it doesn't need to be accurate to who they are ^^

Note: These are the main-ish characters. I will have others that will only show up for a little bit then never really be spoken of again.

Ink-
The protector of all au's. He doesn't have a soul and has emotion only through vials. He is often forgetful and when he gets too excited, he will puke black ink. He often tries to be friendly and has befriended Error, who used to be his enemy. Ink can't stand blank places and he loves color.

Dream-
Dream is the source of all good and happiness. He is positive and has trouble accepting when someone doesn't need his help. He is good friends with Ink and he's currently trying to fix his relationship with his brother.

Blue-
Blue is energetic and cheerful. He always looks on the bright side of things and tries to befriend everyone. He can't have sugar or coffee, him doing so will result in disastrous situations. He loves tacos.

Geno-
Geno was stuck in the savescreen for a long time. He thought he would never escape until Reaper helped him. They found out a way now Geno can go anywhere without dying or something. He used to hate Death and rejected him a numerous amount of times. Eventually he warmed up to Reaper.

Reaper-
Reaper is death itself. He is flirtatious and a coffee addict. R! Gaster did a number of tests on him and hurt the tall bean. Reaper is chill and is very much in love with Geno even though he was rejected a lot.

Error-
Error is the destroyer of au's. He hates color and much prefers the antivoid. He likes puppet making and watching UnderNovela. He can't stand being touched and will glitch out if someone touches him. Only a few selected sanses can touch him with permission. Even though he hates to admit it, he's got a soft spot for Ink. He used to be part of the bad guys but he left after befriending Ink.

Nightmare-
Nightmare is every negative thing. He feeds off of negative feelings and was abandoned by his brother, Dream. He wants nothing to do with Dream and hates the very thought of him. He is the leader of the bad guys.

Cross-
Cross is Inks friend. He came from an au that no longer existed properly. He has a massive crush on Nightmare and will go out of his way just to see him. He joined the bad guys just to be with Nightmare more.

Dust-
Dust's level is maxed out. He killed everyone in his au including his brother, WALUI- Papyrus. He joined the bad guys and he very much enjoys it there. He has no intentions of leaving.

Horror-
Horror loves head dogs and he enjoys killing things to put in his "hot dogs". He is part of the bad guys.

Killer-
Killer enjoys killing things. Some sanses think he has a crush on Nightmare but it's hard to tell. He is part of the bad guys.

Classic-
Classic is..well..classic. not much to him except for puns and ketchup. He is the original sans and if something happens to him, every au will stop existing. He is protected so nothing can happen to him. Hopefully. He is pretty lazy and loves his brother very much.

Fell-
Fell is an edgy version of classic. He pretends to be heartless and not care for anyone, but deep down he cares a lot.

S-
S is Lust sans only he isn't. He is very quiet. And wears baggier clothing than Lust. He isn't sexual at all and he's often misjudged by the other sanses based on who he kind of is. He loves playing ukulele and makes his own music.

Outer-
Classic, but space. He also defies gravity and can float around kinda like walking on the moon.

Science-
Science is the brains of anything. When everyone else is stuck he might just have an answer. He isn't too good with emotional situations and he's a bit nervous.

Palette-
Palette is Ink and Dream's child. They abandoned him. He is cheerful and positive. He always makes sure the people he loves are ok. He can be a bit emotional. He is very friendly.

Goth-
Goth is shy, quiet, and kind. He always tries to be helpful but he can sometimes get a bit snappy. He is Geno and Reaper's child.

Rurik-
Rurik had a terrible childhood. His parents want him to join the army so they made him work extremely hard. He never got to play or have a childhood. He learned from a young age to hide his emotions. Whenever he messed up his parents would beat him until he "learned his lesson". They both would rarely feed him. He almost ended his life until he met Goth. Now he feels like he has a reason to live. He is the fell version of palette.

PJ-
Pj is Pj. He is the ship child of Error and Ink. He can create things with paint similar to Ink. His half brother is Palette.

Vee-
Vee is the main antagonist. He was created by Ink when he was feeling lonely. Ink abandoned him after a while in a blank, empty void. He can control sanses by changing the coding in their soul.

--------------

Table of contents-

Section 1-

•The First War
•Final Blow
•Peace at Last

Section 2-

•Disruption
•Everything's Fallen

Section 3-

•Save Them
•War Again?!
•The Final Battle

Section 4-
•Time Waits for No One
•Does it Have to End?

•Credits~

-------------

Ok, that's it! hope you guys enjoy this :) I will try to have a schedule for when I post but I'm bad at staying on track so for now it'll be at random times! Bye bye.