(Section 1) The First War

Three skeletons sat. They waited for the next attack. The universe is dark no life seemed to come from it. Every day seemed to last an eternity. They couldn't do anything yet, so they waited for the next attack. "Dream, any word from Blue?" Ink asked. "No I'm sorry I haven't gotten anything for three days now." replied Dream, "I'm afraid we lost him." Ink rolled their eye-lights, "Of course. We can't count on anyone in these dark times. How many aus are left?" the skeleton questioned. Dream checked, "There seems to be only 192 aus left." "and yesterday?" Ink asked with Dream replying, "274." Ink sighed, "So they want to play that way, huh?" Geno, who was laying on the ground looked at them and said, "you guys suck at this." He then continued to stare at nothing. Ink stared at him for a few seconds then said, "well it's not like you are doing any better." Geno rolled onto his side facing away from Ink. He didn't feel like arguing today. Dream sighed, "You know? This whole thing is stupid, this war is. Why can't we all just live in peace?" "that's the question only a naive, innocent, pacifist would say. Tell me Dream, are you weak?" Ink glared at Dream with emotionless eyes. Dream shook his head, "I...I don't like to think I'm weak." Ink looked away, "Then don't act like you are."

----------

"Don't touch me!" screeched Error. "I'm not touching you, I'm not sure what you are talking about." Dust smiled. Cross stared at Nightmare, who rolled his eye at the chaos. Horror and Killer were fighting, trying to stab each other. Annoying. Nightmare thought "Stop acting like children, all of you!" he yelled, "We are winning, aren't we? I'd like to think one more ambush would put them back in their place. Let's do some planning." Cross ran up to Nightmare, "Gee senpai, you sure are great at your job!" Nightmare walked away while saying, "I know, I'm amazing. Stop calling me senpai. Dust I told you to stop touching Error! Horror and Killer, no killing each other. C'mon, I'm surrounded by idiots." everyone followed Nightmare to the next room. Killer looked at him, "You know boss, you deserve a break. Why don't you relax for a while. It's not like we are in any rush, we are going to win. Take a seat. Go to sleep. Relax~" Nightmare hissed, "Don't tell me what to do!" Then he proceeded to do what Killer said. "everyone do whatever, just don't bother me." they all left except for Cross. "can I stay with you please? Everyone else is scary..." Nightmare looked at Cross, blinked, then finally mumbled, "sure." Dust looked at their prisoner, Blue. They made eye contact and Blue looked away. Dust approached "hey." he said. Blue said nothing and continued to look away. "well I was going to feed you but since you are being so rude I guess not. " Dust turned away while Blue called out, "wait! I... Would like to eat..." Dust threw him a hot dog. "Sorry if you don't like it. Horror makes all the food." Then he walked away. Blue ate the hot dog. Weird taste, but it'll have to do. I will need my energy to escape. As soon as everyone fell asleep Blue put his plan into action. He got up and quietly snuck past them, he was about to exit when he felt someone stop him. It was Error. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. Fear covered Blue's body, "w-well I just...wanted to go out for a minute." he answered. Error looked thoughtful, "you... Want to escape don't you?" Blue didn't reply. "well, as long as no one knows it is me then I guess it's fine. You can't cause any harm." Error turned away and waved Blue goodbye. Blue ran. He had no idea where he was. Think positive Blue. Dream will find you eventually. For now, rest. We will win.
...
...
...
We will.

----------

Word count: 673

Ahhhh it's finally started! I'm so excited for you guys to read this I hope you enjoy this :) bye bye!