Peace at Last

"It's been a while.. Hasn't it? Since we... Last fought.." the skeleton whispered to the other. "do you want us to start again?" the second one asked. The first shook his head, "no. The peace is nice."
...
...
...
"I agree.."

"HAAIII!" called Blue to everyone. "Tacos are almost ready! Who's hungry?" There were chattering responses to his question. Blue turned to Dream, "Can you get Ink? I think he ran off again."
__

It's been a while since I've written here. Sorry! I forgot :P anyways, things have gotten pretty peaceful now. There hasn't been any fighting for so long. I hope there isn't anymore because I'm rusty! Haha. Oh! I almost forgot, Error has been learning to draw. He pretends to hate it but it's pretty obvious he enjoys it at least a little bit. Everyone has been pretty happy. Of course, there is still a 'bad guy's thing but they aren't any trouble. They all seem to be just a random group that avoids everyone else. I'm glad they are having fun! I... I can't help feeling that I'm forgetting something important. Oh well, it's probably nothing! Error will just tell me later. Welp, I have to go now. Blue is making tacos. BYE!

~Ink sans

__

"thanks for getting me Dream, if you didn't come I would have forgotten and starved!" Ink pretended to die and accidentally tripped and fell into Error. "Ink! What the hell? You know not to touch me!" Error yelled. "Oops! Sorry Glitchy!" Ink grinned playfully. "so, how's that drawing coming along?" Error showed it to Ink. "it's me destroying the aus. I win." Ink looked at the drawing. "Hah. You look like a hobo! Andddd... What's that rainbow spot?" "that's you." Error replied. He then turned and walked away from Ink. "heh. Nice drawing Error." Ink said to himself. Blue came out of the kitchen, "WHOOOOO IS READY FOR TACOS?!" he grinned happily. Everyone got situated and ate their tacos. Reaper, who sat next to Geno, sipped his coffee. "hey G, wanna sip~?" Geno growled, "go fuck yourself." to which Reaper replied with a wink, "only if you watch~" Geno looked away from Reaper. Shoot, why is he hot? He thought. He hid his face in his scarf, in case he was blushing. He did not want Reaper to see him like that. 

--------
Word count: 390

Hey, thanks for reading and happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy! Bye bye!