Section 2 - Disruption

Every one has been quite fine. Reaper and Geno are married now and they currently have 3 kids. They plan to have more. Ink and Error aren't necessarily together, it's complicated for them. Ink cheated and accidentally had a kid with Dream. Error got mad because he trusted Ink well enough to have PJ with him. Fell Ink and Fell Dream had Rurik. No one knows much about them though. Ink was doodling. He drew a picture of a cat. Reaper and Geno sat on the couch. Reaper was flirting with him. Geno was tired but still played along with whatever his soulmate wanted to do. Blue was making tacos and he did cool poses to make the tacos taste even better. It was a trick he learned. Scientifically proven. Dream was out scouting for any danger. Although it had been safe for a long time, he still felt the need to check for danger. He did it every day and got nothing out of it except for aching bones and a hungry stomach.

Ink's pov-

We've all been chilling. It's Error's turn to take care of PJ. I almost finish my drawing when I get a call from Dream. "probably nothing." I say as I answer, "hello Dream, what is it?"

"Ink! Thank the stars you picked up! You see, it's the multiverse. Someone is messing with it!"

"Really? Well, I'll be there right away!"

I hung up and got broomy. I made a puddle of paint on the floor and traveled through it to Dream. "so, where is the dangerous villain?" I said with a hint of sarcasm. Dream pointed, "there!" he seemed worried. I looked to where he was pointing. Wait... I know who that is! Vee?! I thought to myself.

-no ones pov-

The strange skeleton giggled. "Well Ink. We meet yet again!" Dream turned to Ink, "you know them?!" Ink only stared at them, no response escaped his mouth. The skeleton answered instead, "of course he knows me, he created me then abandoned me! As if I'm just a plaything for a young bored little kid." Blue teleported to them. "Guys! Never fear, for the magnificent sans is here to save the day! Mweh heh heh!!" he said with confidence. The three skeleton's opponent stared down at Blue, "I think... I'll start... With you." they said. Before anyone could process anything, Blue stood there with some sort of weapon stabbed into his chest. He started to bleed and he gave a nervous laugh before his eye sockets became hollow and empty. He was forced to the villains side as they gave a chilling smile. "One down." is all they said.

One down..

--------------------

Hey! Sorry if these seem to be getting pretty short, I'm working hard with family stuff and school and mental problems as well.. I hope you enjoyed reading this and have a wonderful next hour!!