New me

Simon's POV

JJ has been zoned out for a while.. maybe I could escape!

I pulled his bandana down, hit him as hard as I could in the back, and kicked him in the balls.

He screamed in pain and dropped me on the floor. I got up running out the door, locking it as quick as possible.

I sighed of relief but looked around for an exit.

"Come on, come on!" I mumbled to myself, panicking.

I heard some banging, and JJ yelling to let him go. If I seriously don't get out, I'm dead!

As I was walking around, I saw a window! Perfect.

"SIMON!" I turned around and saw Harry standing there.

I felt my heart beating as if it was gonna rip itself out of my chest, and my hands were shaking crazily.

I looked at him with soft eyes, only to realize he could be using himself as a distraction.

"Simon, please... wait!" I heard Harry's soft voice, but turned around and ran to the window. Trying to open it.

After struggling a bit. I GOT IT!

"Simon you can't leave!" He ran over to me and grabbed me by my wrist.

Nervousness took over my body again, making me breathe heavily. Not now!

I looked around and saw a knife on the counter, dumbasses.

So with the spare hand I had, I took it and pointed it towards Harry.

"I can escape this shitty place, and I'm not letting you stop me! So let me go or I SWEAR TO GOD HARRY I WILL STAB YOU!" I threatened him, putting the knife on his neck, and pushing him against the counter.

His eyes widened, seeing a shocked expression, written all over his face.

"S-Simon.. please... put the k-knife down." He looked so funny, making me giggle a bit.

Was this the new me then?

Yes, yes it is.