Preface.

I do not own the teen wolf show or the characters, but however I do own Kelsey Danielle McCall, and Adam Daniels, and Sofia Andrea McCall, and Ryan Daniels.

🐾🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🐾

Just a normal teenage girl, with a twin sister and an older brother. Ha I wish. I go to a different school than my brother and sister. I go to Devenford Prep with Liam Dunbar.

My sister and I are very different. I'm very athletic, she's very not. She wears short skirts and sandals I wear running shorts with Nike elites and Nike flex shoes. Everybody thinks that me and Scott are twins, not me and Sofia.

Sofia is a very different kind of girl she isn't like me and Scott. I mean she is but she isn't. She's a banshee. Scott and I are werewolves. We got bit by the same dude!! Peter Hayle.

🐾🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🐾

Scott and I went into the woods with Styles looking for the other half of Laura Hayle. We were searching almost got caught by Styles' dad Styles however got caught so we wouldn't.

Peter was leaking around the woods, and saw us. Scott saw him first and grabbed me and told me to run.

"Danny!! RUN!!" He yelled in fear.

I ran as fast as I could then tripped over the other half of Laura. Then I get up and turn back for Scott and he runs up to me holding his side.

" Why did you stop?!" He questioned me.

" I tripped over this." I pointed to the body. Then a wolf came out of no where and bit me and threw me into a tree.

"Danny!!" Scott screamed running to me. I'm on the floor unable to move. He picks me up and starts running we run into the road, and a car almost hit us.

Styles calls me and I am pretty much perelized. Scott grabs my phone and answers it.

"Styles!! Come back to the woods now!!"

"Why?!"

"Danny!! She's hurt get over here now!!" He yelled into the phone.

He kissed my forehead and said " its ok Danny I've got you."

Styles pulls up and I'm bleeding on my shoulder!!

"Get to the clinic now." Scott tells styles.

"What happened?" Styles questioned.

"Nothing. Just drive.

We're almost there and I am awake but I can't move we get there and Scott's boss comes out and rushes me to an operating table. We looks at my cut and said, " what happened."

" We got attacked by wolves."

"Oh that's bad."