Chapter 3

I'm at the crime scene with Derek and he is pressuring me because he knows that I'm lying about Liam and what Scott did to him.

"Derek there was just us up here: Me Scott And Sean, then Sean was killed by the ax dude."

" Kelsey you know that your lying, I know that you lying, just tell me the truth."

"That is the truth."

"Kelsey look my in the eyes. Who else was up here?"

"Derek nobody was up here."

Sheriff Stilinski walked up. "Kelsey if there was anybody else up here we need to know."

"There was a young male up here too." Derek said.

"Who did you know that?!" I said puzzled.

"I can smell his blood." He said. I completely forgot about him being a werewolf.

🐾🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌓🌔🌒🐾

Liam's P.O.V.

That bastard bit me, then kidnapping me. Why did he do that?

I'm sitting in his bathtub trying to take the ductape off. I hear someone.

"Scott I'm home!!" Kelsey called out, "what did you do with Liam."

I start screaming out to her.

She ran up the stairs and found me in the bathroom.

"Omg Liam are you ok!?!?" She takes the ductape off of my mouth then kisses me.

"I am now." I say with a smirk.

She hugs me then looks at my arm. "We need to clean it." She tells me.

"No no no we can't yet we have to wait till they come home."n

"Why?"

"Just trust me I have a plan."

"Ok I have to go to my room." She kissed me one last time then put the ductape back over my lips.

Kelsey's P.O.V.

Scott and styles walk in. "You didn't tell your dad about Liam right?"

"Scott you barely told me about Liam."

"OH, RIGHT!"

I walk to the top of the staircase. "Scott you patient's waiting in the bathtub for you."

"Scott where's Liam?" Styles asked him.

"He is laying down." Scott said.

"In the bathtub?!?!" Styles said puzzeled.

They run up the stairs and I showed them where Liam was then helped them tape him to the chair.

"If we take the tape off you're not going to scream right?" Styles said. Then Liam nodded.

"Kelsey take the tape off." Scott told me.

I walk to Liam and smiled, then took the tape off and backed up behind Scott.

"Tell him Scott." Styles looked at Liam.

"Tell him what." Scott said puzzeled.

"About what's going to happen."

"I don't follow."

"Ugh, Liam you are going to change or die."

"Shut up styles." I snapped

"Liam what happened to you, what I did to you your gonna change." Scott told him trying to calm down.

Liam starts fake crying and I walk out of the room. "Scott untie him." They untie him and I'm at the end of the hall.