Chapter 2

Today's the day Liam starts beacon hills. It's also the day of lacrosse tryouts and Scott doesn't remember anything about meeting Liam but Sof does. Sof was gonna tell Scott about me dating him.

"Hey Bubba!!" Sofia yells.

"What Sof?" He calls back.

"Sofia don't you dare."

"Hey Scott I have to tell you something." She called loudly.

"You tell him I'll rip your throat out with my teeth." I growled at her.

"What do you want Andy?" He called.

"Nothing Scott she's just kidding." I yelled from my room.

"Ok bye I'm going to styles'"

"Don't forget about school." I yelled back, "Sofia if you tell him I will kill you.

"Ok ok I won't tell him," she smirked putting her arms out, "give me a hug."

"Why?"

"Because your my sister and I know you've been through a lot."

"Ok," we hugged for like five minutes then the bus came for Sofia. I had my own dirt bike, and awesome helmet.

I had to deal with Brett for another day. It's was time for practice. First we and lift and jump rope for about an hour. Next we do conditioning. Then we go through plays. Then practice is over.

When we were lifting Brett came and talked to me.

"Hey Kelsey." He said with a smirk. He saw the stitches on my forehead and right by my eye. "Did I do that to you?"

"Thanks for your concern. Yes you did. And leave me alone." I say while doing bench press in my pink and purple chevron sports bra and my Nike capris.

"Don't you think that's a lot of weight?"

"No, it's just two forty-fives.?"

"That's a lot for any ordinary girl."

I get up and whisper I his ear, "I'm not an ordinary girl."

I walked off and he turned and looked at me then I turned and looked at him and winked then blew a kiss.

🐾🌑🌒🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌓🐾

I'm on my way to Scott's tryouts, also there to watch Liam.

Scott walks up and Liam is practicing.

"Uh, Scott we do have something to worry about." Styles said pointing to Liam.

"Oh we do."

I walk up to Scott, "hey bubba.

"No hey for my I see how it is." Styles gave me a look.

"Hi styles," I give him a hug.

"That's better." He says.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked.

"I'm here to watch you." I said with a smile.

"Why lie you know I can tell when you lie." He gave me a look.

"She's here to watch me." Liam walks up.

"Hey!" I hug him.

"You're the guy that was at my house last night.." Scott gave him a look.

I elbow him in the stomach. "No I wasn't at your house."

"Are you sure?"

"Scott leave him alone he wasn't there." I snapped.