one

MIDST OF the gloomy weather and a dense town, the two women somehow didn't let themselves be affected with the mood outside and made it buoyant

        MIDST OF the gloomy weather and a dense town, the two women somehow didn't let themselves be affected with the mood outside and made it buoyant. Laughing their asses off and jumping around like it's the end of the world, you can see how happy they are with each other's presence.

Yerim and Seulgi have lived in one place after they graduated high school. And now, they are in the last year of college. Knowing each other since childhood, they relied themselves with each other. 

When the tragic event happened with Yerim, Seulgi have always been protected of her. Ever since Yerim's parents left her to Seulgi's family, she have changed. She was once a jolly and cheerful child. Oh how her parents ruined her childhood.

But they didn't matter now to Yerim. In fact, she is truly thankful that she was still raised well. Who would have thought that this girl is now a future Doctor of Dental Medicine? 

When they got tired of laughing, they laid on the couch, heavily breathing. "I swear, I'm not playing uno with you again. You keep on jumping around like a child." While shuffling the cards, Seulgi said. 

"That's unfair! It's okay to lose in a game. Don't be a baby, Seul." Yerim teased her best friend. Seulgi just let Yerim enjoy what she's doing. 

After putting all the things they used back to their respective places, Seulgi came back and faced Yerim. "I need your advice." Seulgi started.

Biting the fresh apple she washed while Seulgi's busy, Yerim raised an eyebrow. "For what?" 

"You know this guy that I have been telling you. Well, he's been courting me now for 7 months. I know for myself that I already like him enough to make a commitment. But I'm scared, Yerim. He will be my first boyfriend and what if I'm not good enough to fill in a girlfriend role?" Yerim felt sad for Seulgi. With her rants, she can feel how worried she is. 

"If he really loves you, he will help you grow and both of you will grow together. Look Seul, he's been courting you for quite a while now. Did you hear him complain to you if you ever have plans to say yes to him? I'm sure not. Because he doesn't want to pressure you." Yerim comforted her best friend. Seulgi have always been careful with boys because she doesn't want to end up like her mother. And obviously she doesn't want a guy like her father, a cheater.

"I guess you're right." Seulgi said and heavily sighed. Yerim stood up to get a glass of water when she heard Seulgi scream so loud. 

"What happened? What's wrong?" Yerim felt uneasy with Seulgi's scream. 

"I think I'm having a boyfriend!" Seulgi said in between her high-pitched scream. Yerim just smiled and shook her head. She may not show it enough, but she is really proud of her best friend.