chapter 5

Shuichi's POV

After a small debating I decided to take care of kokichi while he sleeps. But he will need some new cloth so I hope  Tsumugi can make some clothes for him.

I place the sleeping boy on the bed as he softly snores. Seeing him like this was so arkward but it was nice to finally see his face with no lies. I heard a knock on the door. I open it and see Tsumugi holding a onesie in her hands "sorry this took a while but I made him this since it's his nap time." The blue haired girls said to me.
I thanked her and she went off to the others. I carefully took kokichi's over sized top off and put his onesie on him.

   I lay down next to him and hold him in my arms keeping him safe

Tsumugi's POV

Oh my. Ever Since monokuma turned kokichi in to a young toddler the rating have sky rocketed. The veiwers had definitely enjoyed to motive for kokichi.

"Oh wow they never had a motive like this before"
Or
"Kokichi is sooo cute as a baby he is definitely my favorite this season"

Would apeare from the comments. I guess I better make sure that shuichi takes good care of him. Or I will have to cut the game short due to the low ratings.

I want this to be the best killing game yet.