chapter 13

No one's POV

Maki was not going to show any mercy to who ever pushed Kokichi down the stairs. "If no one up at once I'll kill you all with no hesatation"

As soon as Maki said them words. Kokichi's started to cry. Maki had totally forgotten about Kokichi's tramer of violence. He cried louder and louder until Shuichi started to rock the baby to sleep. Everyone sighed in relief that Kokichi is back a sleep.

Everyone was silent. But then Miu came with an idea "let's all go in my VR world and have fun for a bit"

They all went in to the room where Miu had built a huge cube and VR headset for everyone. They all sat down and put on the head sets. Miu adjusted the head sets on Kokichi so he could join to.

Once everyone was ready they all when in. Everyone had a chibi character and could move around. Even Kokichi could and he felt happy to walk on his own.(cuz everyone holds him and carys him everywhere)

They all went exploring. Kokichi wanted to explore on his own. They all let him but toled him not to go too far form them.

Kokichi went to the rooftop and looked out side. He gaized at the horizon has he was having fun exploring and getting to know the others more. Not realizing, a figure was holding something in their hand. They raised their hand high and hit Kokichi in the head. He felt dizzy that he could just make out the person behind him. Miu. "Am sorry to do this Kokichi but I wanna get out of here and be known to the world. I wish we could all escape." With no hesatation she raised her wepon high and then someone came from behind her.

??? POV

"??? What are yo-" I wasted no time and wrapped the toilet paper around Miu neck " I can let you do this to him so am gonna have to kill you" I said in a low voice. Miu was gasping for air as she was trying to pull of the paper around her neck. Then she went limb. I put her body on a sled and pushed it down the roof.

I look at the boy. He was just past out the the other can find him I need to get out of here.

( A/N this is gonna get interesting also am gonna not do the chapter where Kokichi dies so your welcome people.)