Chapter 14

Shuichi's POV

We all heard a crash out side when we did we saw Miu's dead body. But I thought she said no one would die here unless that was fauls. I look around and I don't see Kokichi. Maki knowtist took. So we both headed to the place we was in. We went to the roof top and saw Kokichi. Maki wasted no time and dashed to Kokichi.

"Kokichi wake up please" Maki pleaded for Kokichi as he opened his eyes to see Maki. "M-Maku"

"Yes kokichi Maku is here. Am gonna log Kokichi out and stay with him. You go investergate" Maki walked of leaving me no choice.

Maki's POV

Whoever did this is a sick bastered. They deserve to die. Unless Miu tried to kill him but got killed instead. So she only made this VR game as a weapon to kill.

And was she going for kokichi?
That bitch!

So then who ever killed Miu must of tried to protect Kokichi.

Time skip to end of trial.
Shuichi's POV

"Am sorry gonta but your the culprit" I can't believe he killed Miu. Sure he doesn't remember due to him mixing the wires up but he couldn't kill anyone. Right?

I walk into my room and see Kokichi sleeping. Am glad he is ok. I think I might keep him under my wing for a bit.

Am glad we know a little more about Kokichi's past. Am guessing that the reason he lies is to protect him self so he doesn't get hurt. So no one reminds him of his farther. But I promise if we can't get you back to normal I will make sure Kokichi has a fresh start in life.

I wrap him in my arms and hold him close. "You"ll be safe with me Kokichi" I suspect quitely into his ear.