Origins

On one rainy night a baby girl was born. Her name was Abigail Wave. She was no ordinary girl. Her mother was the sister of Black Canary a.k.a Dinah Lance. She to inherited the power of sound waves, which was passed down to Abigail. Sadly, her father died when she was three years of age. He died after taking a beating.

Then her mother died when she was four. She died on a mission. Black Canary, being her only living relative, took her in. Canary trained her, turning Abigail into her sidekick, when she turned nine.

Canary had cared for her as if she were her own daughter. But like all good things, they must end. When Abigail turned twelve, she left the sidekick life. She wanted to become her own hero, and Canary accepted this.

After that day, the two women lost contact. Canary knew Abigail could handle herself. She knew Abigail had to learn how to be her own hero. How to be human, to be alone and fight for yourself then so be it.

Abigail didn't write or text, she never tried to make contact with Dinah. But it didn't bother her, she knew Abigail would always be busy traveling and going on missions. Besides, both women knew they were well.

But on one day, that would all change.

A/N: This is short. Sorry, but it is just the orgin. Chapters will get longer. I promise.

~Bye, hunnies