Chapter 29-Not the first time

Aurther's *

Looking down at zumara she had tears in her eyes "I'm not ready"

"Okay, I understand" I get off and helped her off the bed. as she puts her pants on she walked out. what the hell did Doin do to her....what has happened in her past. I have so many questions and I will get them answered today.

**** After Breakfast****

*Zumara*

After breakfast I went to the living room and watched TV.

"Zumara whatcha doin?"

"Hey evan, I'm watching MTV"

"How you know it was me?"

"Because you the only one from the three that like to hang out with me dum dum"

"Not true they like hanging out with you, i think they just scared of you"

"Haha good they dumb dumbs, so why did you really come to me? Did the big bad boss wanna know something?"

" I'm shocked you think boss sent me here to find information"

"Mhmm sure, ARUTHER WHATCHA WANT FROM ME I'M WATCHING TV"

"You don't have to scream I'm right by the door"

"I know I saw you from the tv reflection hahah"

"Let's go to my office zumara, we need to talk" getting up I stuck my tongue at evan and made my way the them people killers and to his office.

After walking up them stairs we reached his office, we walked in I sit. He closed the door and sat himself. "Aurther why do you have that face like I stole your favorite candy?" After what he said i was shocked, I didn't have any words.

"Did he?"

"Wait, wait what did you just ask me?"

"Has Doin every tried to take you by force?"

"No, no he never tried he respected my wish. But he did cheat on me with others and that's what pissed him off and why he lost money. And other reasons"

"Can you explain what happened so I can fully understand his bitching about you"

"Here is the short story of how I broke up with him and how he lost money, the year was 1936 and that sunny morn-"

"Zumara come on be serious" aurther looked annoyed.

"Fine, i was in doins apartment one evening and doin was on the phone when i got a text from an unknown number. It was photos of him having sex with different women in different times and this person texted saying how they she cant wait to embarresses me and take my man. Once we arrived at the restaurant she texted me when I went to the restroom ( hope you enjoying the restroom as I touch your man). I was mad so I went up to them and the business men and punched the girl, threw soda at doin, and curessed at the old fat men for giving my dirty looks for being a big woman." Aurther starts at me then nodes at the information. Before he had a chance to speak his brother burst through the door.

"Hey bro im back, ma said to visit more often. Ooh hey it's the spanish chick, you still alive wow aurther must really like you."

"Martine don't you ever knock man." Aurther rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Nope, soo you bang her yet?" he nodes to me.

"Dude how gross are you, no he hasn't and wont so fuck off dude. I'm leaving, you got the information you wanted ill be in my room and locked (turning to his brother, looking at him up and down)cause fuck that."

"Yeah we will talk later" he sites back in his chair. Walking out of his office, I felt relief, his brother reminds me of that gross ass whole when I was young. I shiver as the memoirs rush in. Walking to my bed with tears as i wished i could have changed my past with that puto.

**********After Dinner********

*Aurther's*

"Have you guys seen zumara?"

"No boss she's been in her room since this morning"

"Really?, did she not want dinner?"

"No boss she said she wasn't hungry, it sounded like she was sleeping when i told her about dinner?" Leaving the dinner table i also released martine wasn't there either. walking up the stairs i hear pounding and low screams "Get off me you perv wait till i tell your brother trying to take me by force you sick fuck!"

Running to my room i see martine on top of her force to kiss her, grabbing him from the back and throwing him to the grown "WHAT THE FUCK MARTINE!!"

"What im just trying to have some fun." he smiled and winked at zumara, I hear her crying. I turned around and i see a handprint and blood on her lips looking at her closely her clothes are ripped, pants pulled mid thigh. 

"Martine get out of my house before I whoop your ass"

"You gonna do that to family, when she's nothing to you?"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE MARTINE!"

"Fine, this wont be the last time you see me baby." he winks and walks out the room. "I'm going to make sure he leaves the house okay lock the door." she nodes

Following martine out of my house i tell my man to make sure he is off my property and change the locks on every door. Walking back to my room I knock on the door "zumara can you please open the door?" hearing footsteps

"Is he gone?"

"Yes, can you open the door for me" the door clicks and i see red eyes, and red handprint, and her body shaken. What did he do to her "Let's get you in a nice warm bath"slowly making our way to the bathroom.

"Sit on the toilet, I'm going to start your bath" she nodded. God my heart aches I'm going to kill him for this, he has never done something like this before, what the hell is wrong with him. walking to her i slowly start picking her up. what she said shocked me I had no words to explain how much i wanted to kill whoever did this to her.

"This was not the first time I have been thru this" she whispered.

******************************************************

Here is a update  hope you guys enjoyed!!!

like

comment

share