Cry to Me

I snapped my eyes up to meet hers and time froze. I was suddenly paralyzed with profound fear and immense joy. She hadn't said that she loved me but it was there, unspoken between us.

I was afraid to move, to ruin the moment. And once again, Baby took me by surprise. She rose from her seat and approached me. I was like a deer in headlights, incapable of movement or rational thought. A look of determination unlike any I had seen before settled on her face.

"Dance with me." I gaped at her.

"Where, here?"

"Here."

That one word sent goose pimples down my body. She was like another person all of a sudden, someone familiar, and yet new and exciting too. 

Still I stood there, frozen in place. She came right up to me and placed her hands on my chest. I flinched at her touch, not because I didn't want her to touch me.

On the contrary, I wanted it with every fiber of my being. I flinched because her touch was like liquid heat that burned me to my core.

I was entranced by her at that moment. She had ever looked more beautiful to me than when she was attempting to seduce me. Roles should have been reversed, but I was afraid to move and realize that this had all been a dream.

She ran her hands up my chest to my neck, encircling it and running one hand into my hair. Her mouth was a breath away from my own, but still I held back, restraining my desire even though my body was fully aroused.

And suddenly we were moving, swaying to the music, unable to resist the need to touch and be together as one. Each and every time we had danced together, this feeling had arisen in me, and now I realized that it had been the same for her.

We moved together out of habit, and yet it was all new too. We bobbed and swayed, skirting around the inevitable kiss. I bent her back and her breasts were right there, ripe for the taking, and still I held back.

When she came back up, the sensual expression on her face was almost my undoing. So I dipped her a second time, just to see it again. Then I gathered her in my arms and held her close.

We continued in this fashion for another few moments before she raised the stakes even more. She began to kiss my chest and neck. I closed my eyes, lost in the feel of her lips on me.

I dipped her again and when she came back up, I was ready to kiss her but instead she surprised me yet again. She began to slowly circle me, her hands trailing over my skin as she dropped gentle kisses across my shoulders and back.

I was rock hard and ready to take matters into my own hands, but she held me in a trance with her wanton display. And then she ran her hand over my ass. I mean really, what was I supposed to do?

She came back to stand in front of me, her eyes holding mine, and then she lifted her arms up in a blatant invitation. I only hesitated a second before I ran my hands up and then down, stopping only when I got to the hem of her shirt, pausing long enough to pull it up and over her head.

I clutched the discarded shirt in my hands, hovering over her rear before gathering the courage to touch her there, like I'd been dying to do for days now. I tossed the shirt away so that I could get my hands back on her bare flesh.

Now I didn't hold back. My hands trailed all over her body. I bent her back again, now that she wore only her bra, and dropped a kiss right between her breasts.

Things progressed quickly after that.

Her bra was the next to go, followed by her pants and underwear. I stepped away from her only long enough to lose my pants, and then I led her to my unmade bed and gently laid her amidst the tousled blankets.

She was perfect, and I took a moment to admire her there, emblazoning her image in my mind so that I could revisit it again and again in the future.

Then I moved over her, covering her naked form with my own. I was tense with desire, but I knew that I needed to be gentle with her. We kissed for a few long moments before she began to grow restless beneath me. I smiled because I knew from experience what that meant and what she needed, even if she didn't know herself.

Wanting to prolong this as much as I could, I set out to make her moan. I trailed kisses down her neck and onto her breasts. I replaced my mouth with my hands, gently cupping each breast. They fit perfectly in my palms.

She sighed with pleasure. Capturing her mouth in a deep kiss once again, I moved my hands further down her body until I came in contact with her most intimate part. One touch let me know that she was ready.

I positioned myself between her legs and lifted my mouth from hers long enough to catch her eye. She was drunk on my kisses and didn't react except to protest the end of the kiss. I caught her chin between my hands, forcing her to really look at me.

When I had her attention, I slowly but firmly pushed myself into her body. She gasped as I breached her maidenhead, and then she relaxed beneath me.

God, she was perfect. It was like coming home. I had never experienced anything like it before. When I was certain that she wasn't in pain, I began to move, slowly at first and then increasing my pace.

She responded to my every kiss and touch, sending me into a frenzy of passion unlike any I'd experienced before. I closed my eyes, my forehead against hers, and lost myself to the feelings. Her cries of ecstasy were all I needed to send me over the edge, and I came with a guttural cry that left me incapable of speech.

Baby was pinned beneath me but didn't complain. When my breathing had slowed, I placed a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling out of her. I gathered her in my arms, murmured "Go to sleep", and then drifted into an immediate, dreamless slumber.