Karma's House Time!

Karma's POV:
I turn back and looked at (F-Name). her face completely red as I held her hand in my own.
"Where the hell do I take her?...I feel like before now, I was nothing but a jokester around her...Dammit! I totally made a fool of myself around her!...
Ummm....What does she like? Maybe I can take her to the bookstore...or maybe Laser yah again? That was pretty fun and she seemed to enjoy herself there...but what if that's too childish for a first date?! Okay okay...maybe...
A candle-lit dinner! That's classy!....maybe too classy though....maybe"
My thoughts get cut off.
"Karma?" (F-Name) looks up at me.
"...Yeah (F-Name?)"
"If it's really so much trouble...we can just go back to my place and watch a movie....I'd really rather not have too much stress trying to figure out where to go..." she smiles sweetly. Damn that smile of hers is so pure. I can't help but blush at the sight.
I clear my throat. "If that's what (F-Name) desires, I'll grant it!"

She frowns. "Oh geez. Please don't go all genie on me. It doesn't suit your character trope." She smirked at me.
I scoff. "Whaaaaat? I thought you liked it when I was playful!"
"Mmmm...only when you're not cringy"
My jaw drops. "Woooooow! Cringy! How mean! I'm gonna cry!"
She giggles. Cute....
"Seriously though. Even though we walked all this way...wanna just go back to my place?"
I look around.
"Well...with how much walking we already did, we're closer to where I live. Sooo...wanna just go there?"

Your POV:
"Me?...go to Karma's place....?...That's-...god that's somewhere I never thought I'd go-
This has GOT to be some sort of fever dream I swear!...gaaaah I feel my cheeks going pink! How embarrassing..."
I sigh to myself. "...You know what...Sure! I'd love to go to your place...since...well...you're offering that is."
He flashes a cute grin. "Great! You're comin' with me then (F-Name!)"
He scooped me up bridal style. Without my consent might I add!
My face explodes with heat and redness.
"WH- HEY! What are you doing?!"
He smirked at me.
"Just carrying my princess to the castle!"
"WHAT KINDA CHEESY LINE IS THAT YOU CHERRY TOP BASTARD?!"
"If anyone's the cherry, it's you (F-Name! Look at your face!"
"GGGGGHGHHHH KARMA!"
"Yes (F-Name? Is there a problem? If you don't like it I can put you down? But from the looks of it, you don't want it? Does my little (F-Name) like being carried?"
"Wh- NO!!! I mean-...GAH! You're taking this all wrong!"
He laughs. "It's okay. You're in good hands! I won't drop you!"
"...Geez...Don't you think I know that, Karma?"
I pout a little and cuddle close to his chest as he carried me back to his house.

Time Skip: Karma's House
We eventually arrived at Karma's place.
He set me down as he unlocked the door. I was almost sad as he did so. I never knew how comforting it was to be held like that. Warm...soft...comfortable and safe.
I miss that feeling already.
"(F-Name? You ready to come inside or are you gonna stand outside and make me hold this door for ya forever?"
I snap out of my train of thought and look up to see Karma holding the door open for me.
My eyes widen. "O-oh! Sorry!"
I bolt inside the house. Smooth.
He chuckles and closes the door behind me.
"So, (F-Name). Ready to start this date?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: hello everyone! Wow I can't believe it... I started writing this fan fic when I was 14 years old and a freshman in highschool.
I'm now 18 and a freshman in college.
I'm suprised this is still gaining popularity.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm just not as into writing fan fic anymore
But I do want to finish this eventually.
If you'd still like to follow my work and get more consistent updates, I've started up my very own WEBTOON!
It's called Pain Killer and it updates every Wednesday and Saturday.
So if you'd like to check that out, my user on webtoon is AliMora
Or you can look up pain killer!
My Instagram acc is alimoraart
I post updates on the comic and other art stuff there.
I hope you enjoyed this long awaited update, and I'll see you guys whenever the next update to this fan fic comes, or I'll see you on other social media! Thanks so much for reading!