(LEMON) A bit heated (travis x male!reader)

(Im so sorry I didn't get this out sooner! writers block hates me so much, btw both of you are 18)

Edit: if people aren't liking this one shot, I'll remake it if people ask! I'm not too good at writing smut, but I'm willing to improve my writing!

Your POV

Today is yet another day in Nockfell high, one of thee worst schools out there. We have bologna that's actually human flesh, a bully who can't get out of our asses, and crappy teachers that are probably hungover.

Yet today, doesn't seem so bad surprisingly. Haven't seen Travis yet. The bully that I secretly like, and that I hope won't know about me being gay for him. Thank god he doesn't knows. Good thing is, the only people that know I'm gay are my group of friends, they just don't know who I'm crushing on. I open my locker to get my books all together for the first period and I see a note fall out, weird. I unfolded it and read it to myself:

"Dear Y/N,
Please meet me behind the school at 3:45. I just want to talk, I mean it. I understand if you don't want to. Im not fucking around this time, I won't stir trouble with you and your friends today if that makes it any better.

From, Travis"

Whelp, the guy who's been terrorizing me and my friends probably wants to fight me at the sketchy part of school. Great. At least it's Friday so Travis can at least have an excuse to keep his cute ass mouth shut.

(Time skip)

Ah, good old lunch time! The place where we can talk about whatever we want without getting in trouble (within reason). "Hey, isn't Travis acting weird today? He hasn't tried to stir up trouble to us all day, although it's probably because it's Friday. Gross" Todd said confused at first but then goes to disgust. "Yeah, I'm not complaining though" Larry said while drinking chocolate milk.

I don't think I should tell them about the note, I'm curious on what he wants, normally he'd be bragging that he's going to be in a fight with someone, I guess we'll have to wait and see. As the group keep on talking about their day and other things I keep looking over to Travis and I see him looking at me and then immediately look away, his face red and looking embarrassed. Todd was right, he IS acting strange.

(Time skip after school because idk what else to write)

As the bell rang, a lot of kids quickly try to get out of school, I don't blame them. "Yo Y/N, you gonna walk back home with us?" Larry asked, since he was in the same class as me "you guys can go on without me, I have to get stuff from my locker and go to study hall" I say, hoping he'll believe me. "Alright, I'll meet you at the 'partments" he waves as he walks away. I internally sigh of relief and go to my locker to prepare myself if he does want to fight. Then I go to the back of the school to hopefully meet Travis and see what he wants.

*smol time skip because the school is huge*

Finally, I'm here, right on time too. I lean myself against the wall as I hear footsteps and I freak out for a second hoping it's not a teacher. As I hear then get closer, I shove them to the wall and put my arm against their throat, my face unintentionally close to them. I see that it's Travis and I quickly let go, blushing like crazy. "For fucks sakes Travis, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I whisper-shout, I hear him chuckle "didn't think you'd do that, bitch-boy" he says with a slight blush, wait..

"don't call me that, now what do you want, I'm not in the mood to fight" I say sternly "what fight? I just wanted to do this" Travis replies as he pins my arms up against the wall and kisses me roughly.

(LEMON AHEAD, JUST A WARNING)

I kiss back as my face is beet red, Travis then starts to grind on me and I moan softly. He breaks the kiss as i whine softly, "I knew you'd like that" he says with confidence "w-well you initiated it! I-I didn't know you l-liked me like that" I say "don't tell anyone about this, but I always did, I just didn't want to acknowledge it, if you tell anyone I swear to fuck" he says "don't worry I won't" I add as he kisses me again, putting himself against the wall as I feel him get hard, I grab his bulge and smirk "someone is also liking this it seems" I snicker as he gets mad "shut the hell your mouth" he says as I lower myself to his bulge. I look up and he looks to make sure it's safe, he looks down at me and nod, i nod back to make him feel safe

I take his member out and I look at it in awe, it's.. huge "7 and a half to be exact" I hear him say with a snarky remark. I shut him up by taking his tip into my mouth, I hear him gasp and groan softly. I smirk and start to swirl my tongue against it. "F-fuck.. take every inch of my cock..~" I hear him say, as he grabs my head and thrusts into my mouth, making me take all of him in. Huh, no gag reflex, neat. I start to bob my head up and down and I hear Travis moaning like I girl, but quietly. I snicker and continue blowing him

"Shit.. you're g-good, I'm getting c-c-close already!" Travis says quietly as i get an idea. I quickly deepthroat him to catch him off guard, he gasps and moan out "f-fuck~!" As he cums down my throat, I hum in delight as I take my mouth off of him. He breathes heavily and fixes himself "t-thanks.. for that.. oh gosh that w-was good" he says as I stand up and fix my hair.

"So, next time on Monday~?"