Rules (Please Read)

•Sorry but no oc's. I don't like role playing with them and there are tons of other books using them.
•Any dialogue style is ok by me as long as you use a narrative style and not *asterisks*
~I.E.: The author looked towards the reader. "This is fine," they said.
~The author then gestured towards the text.
Author: This is also fine. (It is my preferred way of role play.)
•Please make sure that when you reply it is not just dialogue and that it has some narrative to it.
•Smut is allowed but please take it to pms.
•Swearing is allowed
•Please don't comment on other people's RP's
•NO SHIP SHAMING!! I prefer Prinxiety and Logicality but do NOT shame ships. The only ship I will not allow is RemRom.
•I will almost always reply, but I do get busy (I'm a band kid and I have a part time job XD). If I don't reply tag me after at least an hour and I will reply as soon as I can.
•Also check my profile to see if I am on or offline.
•Please do not spam me if I don't reply!
•Sorry, but if I get bored or I have to constantly remind you of rules and or replies I will probably stop replying you.
•If a role play plot isn't going anywhere or either person gets bored you can ask to stop or I will ask if you want it to end. Of course you are allowed to start another role play right after though!
•I'll keep updating the rules as this goes on and they are needed.
•No password is required to role play but please comment "dark strange son" so I know you read the rules!
•MOST IMPORTANTLY have fun!