Script

HARRY is standing in one place, looking at the writing on a door - says "I Can't Shut Up LLC". He enters into a small waiting room, and walks up to the desk where CHIP looks up with vacant eyes.

HARRY

Hi, I'm Harry Styles?

CHIP

Can you please pull up the barcode we emailed?

HARRY opens the phone in his hand and shows it towards CHIP, who pulls a barcode scanner out from a drawer. The barcode is scanned, and CHIP pushes a button.

The door at the opposite end of the room opens.

CHIP

You won't make it far before someone fetches you.

HARRY leaves with a small nod, closing his phone and putting it in his pocket. By the time he shuts the door, RANDY is approaching from the other end of the hallway.

RANDY

Harry! Hello, I'm Randy. I arranged this. I'm the clientele representative.

HARRY gives a nervous smile.

HARRY

Wow, this is like a real business...

Trails off. RANDY starts walking, expecting HARRY to follow.

RANDY

I've only been a part of this for five years, but he's been doing this since 2010. Around year four, it was clear that we couldn't do this in his apartment in London anymore.

HARRY

San Francisco's far from London, innit?

RANDY shrugs, leading HARRY into a kitchen. The dining table has a plastic sheet on it with a clip-on microphone.

RANDY

Quick procedures. We take audio from a shirt mic, boom mics, and what you'll be holding. If any of those fails, we still have a podcast.

RANDY puts the mic on HARRY, who looks a little lost.

RANDY

What do you want to drink during? We have water, sodas, tea, coffee, hot chocolate?

HARRY

Water?